What's new

Latest non-HK firearm you purchased....

Miami_JBT

Latest Non HK related gun I purchased was a S&W Model 745.

Johnny

Last 3 months:

Colt Python 2020 6"
Another Glock 19 MOS
Mossberg Shockwave
Walther Q5 Match

MMissile

I got this in September....now it's gotta go. I don't want to buy a stock and NFA it. I'm betting there's gonna be a lot of "pistols" in limbo, in a few months.

Maxim cute.jpg

Last edited:

Nehalem Man

I've got one of these surplus Model 76s coming from Classic Firearms. I have been on a bit of a Beretta kick lately. A few weeks back I purchased one of the surplus Model 81s. It has turned out to be one of the most accurate handguns I have.

400px-Beretta_76_black_grip.jpg

-E-

AGG

Staff member
I've got one of these surplus Model 76s coming from Classic Firearms. I have been on a bit of a Beretta kick lately. A few weeks back I purchased one of the surplus Model 81s. It has turned out to be one of the most accurate handguns I have.

View attachment 273

-E-

Excellent--- looks like an early, race gun.

Tony

MMissile

Excellent CQB and setup.

Tony

I've never fired it. My gunsmith installed a better trigger, and sighted-in the green-dot. That's the only rounds thru it. I figure the BATFE will outlaw pistol-braces, and if I register it....it's no longer a pistol for my vehicle. If they don't...I'll have screwed up, by selling it. Gambling.....

AGG

Staff member
I've never fired it. My gunsmith installed a better trigger, and sighted-in the green-dot. That's the only rounds thru it. I figure the BATFE will outlaw pistol-braces, and if I register it....it's no longer a pistol for my vehicle. If they don't...I'll have screwed up, by selling it. Gambling.....

Personally, I would keep it. ;)

Tony