What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

look what I bought myself for X-mas

ghoulardi

I have an old hand injury, so loading a Garand clip became a tedious adventure, so 4 or 5 years ago I made a Garand clip loader from plans I found on the net, out of wood from scrap wood I had around in the garage and basement and a few steel pieces and that fixed the issue. it's not perfect the follower sometimes gives way and the rounds doesn't goes into the clip.
but it's better than loading the clip with my injured hand

well, fast forward to just a couple weeks ago and I found an ad on the CMP FORUM of a guy who makes a 3D metal printed version for a reasonable price, so I bought one, and it came in right before X-mas. took about 10 minutes to assemble it. it's a lot smoother than the one I made and doesn't miss a beat of loading the rounds into the clip

here is the demo of his loader, mine works the same way

so, for you guys who have issues with your hand and have a Garand, this tool is a must have

Last edited: