What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking value on SR9 in T configuration

HKaltwasser

Contributing member
Hopefully this is allowed here Tony.

I'm looking to add a SR9 in T configuration. I'm meeting up with the guy in the morning. It has the MSG90 stock, PSG1 complete lower, port buffer, carry handle (installed :( ), and a bipod. The gun looks unfired and the gentleman that inherited it seems to think that. If fired, very little rounds. I'm just curious what this guy is worth, whether it's one of the ones that allegedly made it out of Germany without the T stamp, not sure. I don't want to over pay since I'm not too experiece with the SR9's outside of the little research I've done. Any help would be much appreciated.

XVQKBvl.jpg

AGG

Staff member
Hopefully this is allowed here Tony.

I'm looking to add a SR9 in T configuration. I'm meeting up with the guy in the morning. It has the MSG90 stock, PSG1 complete lower, port buffer, carry handle (installed :( ), and a bipod. The gun looks unfired and the gentleman that inherited it seems to think that. If fired, very little rounds. I'm just curious what this guy is worth, whether it's one of the ones that allegedly made it out of Germany without the T stamp, not sure. I don't want to over pay since I'm not too experiece with the SR9's outside of the little research I've done. Any help would be much appreciated.

Why am I the bad guy? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Personally, I would only pay no more than $4,000.00-$4,500.00, if only an SR9 with T upgrades--- unless there is a verification that it is an SR9T. :unsure:
Because it was an HK/Sterling import, HK USA (1-706-701-5444/Customer Service) should have a record of its original configuration. ;)

Tony

HKaltwasser

Contributing member
Nice, you always have the goods man. I appreciate the info and feel real good moving forward. Thanks!

MMissile

Price a minty SR9, and add the parts value. They aren't making SR9's anymore, and most parts have dried-up. I don't like the carry-handle or port-buffer, either. I would deduct a bit for those. I have a minty one, Barbie'd up as a TC. I know I sighted in the optic....and it's a laser. It sits on display now.

SR9TC at DA.jpg

HKaltwasser

Contributing member
Price a minty SR9, and add the parts value. They aren't making SR9's anymore, and most parts have dried-up. I don't like the carry-handle or port-buffer, either. I would deduct a bit for those. I have a minty one, Barbie'd up as a TC. I know I sighted in the optic....and it's a laser. It sits on display now.

View attachment 3495

I noticed in one of his pictures that there must have been a claw mount attached too, definitely has marks on the tabs. I think I'm pretty safe at 2.8k.

Guyanaman1963

Very nice! What scope are you running on it?
M.

View attachment 3495

MMissile

I don't remember the stats, but it's a fairly high magnification Steiner, with a 34mm tube. It gathers light. I haven't shot it in years.

I believe this is the scope. Good value/German glass. I put tenebraex covers and ARD on it.

P4Xi 4-16x56​

1619444023299.png

MMissile

I'd actually pay more. I have original furniture, and they sell well at my FFL's store. It's amazing that people know what a SR9 is.

HKaltwasser

Contributing member
It looks to be a fairly low serial # at 156. I'll get some pics up shortly. Only flaws I can find so far are some light staining on the bolt head and signs of a claw mount. It's definitely been shot, not a whole lot though.

jNe8RV2.jpg

1BMSE4w.jpg

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
It looks to be a fairly low serial # at 156. I'll get some pics up shortly. Only flaws I can find so far are some light staining on the bolt head and signs of a claw mount. It's definitely been shot, not a whole lot though.

Excellent acquisition. ;)

Tony