What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mail Call!

andrew1182

I've been waiting on this one to arrive for a while. Just picked it up yesterday. I bought this one from the original owner's grandson. 1979 Saco Import, PSG1 Stock, PSG1 Trigger, PSG1 grip, Hensold Diavari DA 1.5-6, brass deflector. Also got an SG1 stock with the package. It's just about as clean as I've ever seen. Honestly I'm not sure it's had more than a magazine through it if that. Every number matches and you could eat off of the BCG. Very pleased with this buy.

wGBLZl4.jpg

HKB7rC1.jpg

Brad4065

I've been waiting on this one to arrive for a while. Just picked it up yesterday. I bought this one from the original owner's grandson. 1979 Saco Import, PSG1 Stock, PSG1 Trigger, PSG1 grip, Hensold Diavari DA 1.5-6, brass deflector. Also got an SG1 stock with the package. It's just about as clean as I've ever seen. Honestly I'm not sure it's had more than a magazine through it if that. Every number matches and you could eat off of the BCG. Very pleased with this buy.

wGBLZl4.jpg

HKB7rC1.jpg
Bro That is AWESOME !!!!!!

Congrats and Cheers!!!!!!!!!