What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memorial Day.

Guyanaman1963

In memory of ALL my fallen brothers in arms who paid the ultimate price in the defense of our country!
May you Rest In Peace and know that your sacrifice was not in vain and will never be forgotten!
I WILL NEVER FORGET!

A special prayer to my 127 brothers that I served with that are no longer here. You are dearly missed and I pray for you every day!
Dear God we loved each other and stood shoulder to shoulder as warriors no matter what the outcome! I thank you all... God Speed!!!
I WILL NEVER FORGET!

Thank you all who served....NEVER FORGET The brothers who fell!.... (ETA) AND THEIR FAMILIES!
:cry::cry::cry:

respectfully,
M.

Last edited:

Guyanaman1963

Prayers for the fallen and their families on this Memorial Day. 🇺🇸

Tony
Thank you Tony... for adding “and their families”!!!! I edited my post to reflect that.
So many times I take it for granted the sacrifices the families made and continue to make!
My apologies and thanks!
M.

Hk-USPC-40

I going over to no mans land to visit with Sgt Major Schmidt
He go promoted several times in Vietnam because of his fallen brothers who ranked above him
What a way to get a promotion Huh?
1st of the month when he get his check he cries thinking that his check would be less if it weren't for his fallen brothers
He lives alone in a tiny apartment in Louisville KY
Thought about having him come stay with me till he passes away to stay in my brothers old room in my lower basement

AGG

Staff member
I going over to no mans land to visit with Sgt Major Schmidt
He go promoted several times in Vietnam because of his fallen brothers who ranked above him
What a way to get a promotion Huh?
1st of the month when he get his check he cries thinking that his check would be less if it weren't for his fallen brothers
He lives alone in a tiny apartment in Louisville KY
Thought about having him come stay with me till he passes away to stay in my brothers old room in my lower basement

A sad story and awesome gesture. ;)

Tony