What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MKE?

MMissile

I've been messing with 5.56 MKE rifles for some years, and have found them very appealing for NFA builds. It seems their barrels, are second to none for accuracy. My 33K, holds 2-3" groups at 50 yards, bagged and on 3rnd burst. All my buddies were amazed at an outdoor range, as they could knock stuff all over the berms without any difficulty on burst. 001.JPG

I have an Elcan DR optic on it now.

Last edited:

MMissile

I'm building a 922 version with the 17" barrel, as a suppressor-host. Should be fun.

MMissile

You bet. It's pretty basic, and I'm installing more USA than needed.

MMissile

@MMissile Yeah I think I'd need some more trigger time on that one :whistle: But seriously, I'm gonna get my own and we'll hook up.
Shot it at DA today. I haven't cleaned it for awhile. It's time.
It was funny to listen to people bitch, as I ripped up a bunch of 223....and they can't find any. Boy Scout motto in effect.

ENDER

Staff member
Shot it at DA today. I haven't cleaned it for awhile. It's time.
It was funny to listen to people bitch, as I ripped up a bunch of 223....and they can't find any. Boy Scout motto in effect.
Let me know - I'll meet you up there again. I still have lots of that steel cased Israeli stuff that made you cringe (or more likely it was the HK slap) 🤦‍♂️

MMissile

As long as it's not steel-core....

Hk-slap is like slamming the door on a Porsche.... Not needed. If I were training or fighting for my life, I'd be worried about other things.🇺🇸

Nehalem Man

I lucked out and found a Z43-P last January with the box and all the magazines and accessories on the wall of a local shop. I wasn't really looking for one at that moment, but it came home anyway. E-file Form 1 went out the next day.

It's one of the finest 5.56 rifles that I have ever shot.

20200213_154305.jpg

ENDER

Staff member
I lucked out and found a Z43-P last January with the box and all the magazines and accessories on the wall of a local shop. I wasn't really looking for one at that moment, but it came home anyway. E-file Form 1 went out the next day.

View attachment 59
Love my MKE’s too. I have 3. Thank you for your support. We appreciate you!

AGG

Staff member

View attachment 59

Very nice--- on both--- thank you for supporting the site.

Tony

MMissile

I still have one NIB ATI/AT43 in inventory. It's been years since those rifles were imported. It's dated 2010.

Last edited:

MMissile

Again.....amusing. I just bought two, a month ago. Old inventory that a store dug up. One is being sacrificed for a suppressor-host. Threading and 922ing it.

ENDER

Staff member
Again.....amusing. I just bought two, a month ago. Old inventory that a store dug up. One is being sacrificed for a suppressor-host. Threading and 922ing it.
I almost bought the 2 on Gunsamerica last month. Couldn't get past the stupid 2nd pin hole in the rear. I know, that just gets welded up probably.

MMissile

Well, they have a good home. I talked at length with the owner of the shop.

Last edited:

wagonteeth

I just picked up a 43P this week. I had an 18 tooth 15x1 mount for my AAC can anyway so put a few rounds through it. It's nearly as quiet as my 16" AR and one hell of a lot quieter than without the can. Form 1 is going out next week.

MMissile

I just picked up a 43P this week. I had an 18 tooth 15x1 mount for my AAC can anyway so put a few rounds through it. It's nearly as quiet as my 16" AR and one hell of a lot quieter than without the can. Form 1 is going out next week.
I'm setting that AT43 up for my AAC SPR-M4. Love their silencers.