What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MKE?

AGG

Staff member
I just picked up a 43P this week. I had an 18 tooth 15x1 mount for my AAC can anyway so put a few rounds through it. It's nearly as quiet as my 16" AR and one hell of a lot quieter than without the can. Form 1 is going out next week.

Congratulations on the acquisition.

Tony

Nehalem Man

I just picked up a 43P this week. I had an 18 tooth 15x1 mount for my AAC can anyway so put a few rounds through it. It's nearly as quiet as my 16" AR and one hell of a lot quieter than without the can. Form 1 is going out next week.

When I purchased mine in January it came with what I think is a Dead Air flash hider. I'm thinking a Sandman can is in the future for this one.

22175.jpeg

-E-

esh21167

I just saw this week on Arfcom that AAC is no more. This was news to me but I just checked the site and it is kaput.
Son of a gun. I was just considering a dedicated pistol suppressor and found info on their Illusion. Guess that option is out! No wonder it was backordered everywhere and only $500 with a piston, lol.

MMissile

I just saw this week on Arfcom that AAC is no more. This was news to me but I just checked the site and it is kaput.
Global corporatism. The left buy-up companies, then kill them.

Last edited: