What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My HK4 .22 with Threaded Barrel and Chrome Finish

dalbert

I bought this HK4 about a dozen years ago on Sturm. It's a strange one, in that it has a threaded barrel, and the slide is satin chromed. Good looking pistol in .22. I don't have any of the conversion calibers.

I've still not fired it...Not because I haven't wanted to, but because I can't get it to fire. The firing pin is not imprinting on the cartridge, and I thought perhaps it had not been set up correctly during a caliber conversion, and I tried to verify that it was set up correctly, but it still doesn't fire. It's become one of those projects that I never seem to find time to finish, but I definitely intend to, and it's not for sale.

I'm interested if anyone has seen another like it, particularly with the finish and barrel threading, and also if anyone has any potential insight to the firing problem.

IMG_7782.jpg

Thanks!

David Albert
dalbert@sturmgewehr.com