What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New here, but long-time H&K shooter

Ramapithacine

Good morning all! Like many here, I've been shooting H&K pistols since before the internet (and all the very helpful forums!). Started with a P9S and then added a P7M8, Expert in .45 and a USP Compact in .40 cal. After playing around in the 1911 world and getting into Glocks (only Gen. 3 available as latest version here in California), I've started shooting my P7M8 and USP again. Current project is building a primary CCW out of my USP Compact .40 by adding a Holosun HS507C to a spare slide having milled right now, a TLR-7 and waiting for a LEM trigger on backorder.

Guyanaman1963

Good morning all! Like many here, I've been shooting H&K pistols since before the internet (and all the very helpful forums!). Started with a P9S and then added a P7M8, Expert in .45 and a USP Compact in .40 cal. After playing around in the 1911 world and getting into Glocks (only Gen. 3 available as latest version here in California), I've started shooting my P7M8 and USP again. Current project is building a primary CCW out of my USP Compact .40 by adding a Holosun HS507C to a spare slide having milled right now, a TLR-7 and waiting for a LEM trigger on backorder.
Welcome to site, its good to have you here!
Pics of the build? And whatever else you have!!!
M.