What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RoyB Walko

Hello everyone,

I am excited to introduce myself as a new member of this gun forum website. My name is Roy B Walko, and I have been a gun enthusiast for several years. I have always been fascinated by the history and mechanics of firearms, and I enjoy learning as much as possible about them.

I am particularly interested in handguns and rifles. I also enjoy hunting and believe in responsible and ethical hunting practices.

I look forward to being a part of this community and learning from all of you. I hope to share my knowledge and experiences with others and engage in respectful and informative discussions about all aspects of firearms.
Thank you for welcoming me to this forum
Best regards,

Roy B Walko

Guyanaman1963

Hello everyone,

I am excited to introduce myself as a new member of this gun forum website. My name is Roy B Walko, and I have been a gun enthusiast for several years. I have always been fascinated by the history and mechanics of firearms, and I enjoy learning as much as possible about them.

I am particularly interested in handguns and rifles. I also enjoy hunting and believe in responsible and ethical hunting practices.

I look forward to being a part of this community and learning from all of you. I hope to share my knowledge and experiences with others and engage in respectful and informative discussions about all aspects of firearms.
Thank you for welcoming me to this forum
Best regards,

Roy B Walko
Welcome! What guns tickle your fancy. Do you have an HK’s or interested in learning about HK’s?
M.