What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New MR223s coming out in Europe.

Barn Owl Lover

I only found this so far at HKPro forum, but there's some new variants of the MR223 coming in Europe soon. They only got approved for civilian sale and production on Monday.

These are the A4 with an adjustable gas block, A5 with adjustable gas block and inclined rail (basically a 416 A7/A8 HBAR), and the A6 with a side mounted charging handle.

There's also the MR95, which is a civvy spec G95K, and MR27, a civvy spec M27 USMC rifle. Also notable is that the A4-A6 MR223s will be offered with MLok handguards.

If I find a different source and photos, I'll post them, or if anyone else finds more info and photos, feel free to post them :)

AGG

Staff member
Thanks for the heads up. ;)
Maybe they will be available here--- when the A12's come out everywhere else. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Barn Owl Lover

Found some photos within press releases (in German) on Facebook:

Barn Owl Lover

I have to admit that I'm pretty interested in the side charging version.

Barn Owl Lover

And there's MR308s with the same mods as the MR223 A4/5/6 coming out in the big boy calibers of 7.62mm NATO/.308 Win and 6.5mm Creedmoor.