What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New/Old soft case for Z-5P SBR

DRYHEAT

I went ‘shopping’ in my garage yesterday and found a NIB soft case I bought in 2016 for my then new Z-5P. It was sold by Zenith Firearms and made in the USA by American Mountain Supply in Longmont CO.
It is 16”x13” closed and has no external mag pouches. I bought it for the pistol version but it easily holds the now PDW style.
f0Iu9Wr.jpg

UIzXj3h.jpg

-Doesn’t shout GUN!-

ghoulardi

that is sweet, I found a NVG case at a gun show years and years ago for something like 20 bucks and use that to transport my VECTOR V89 to and from the range. :)
NVG-CASE.jpg

Digital-Camera.jpg

it's deep enough that I am able to put 5 stick mags and my drum underneath the foam :)

Digital-Camera.jpg

AGG

Staff member
that is sweet, I found a NVG case at a gun show years and years ago for something like 20 bucks and use that to transport my VECTOR V89 to and from the range. :)
it's deep enough that I am able to put 5 stick mags and my drum underneath the foam :)

Nice transport case. ;)

Tony