What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pocket Pistol Coming?

Hk-USPC-40

Magazine floor plate looks BIG = Shield Plus/SIG P365/HellCat
NOTE: Ambi Controls too..
Hk Listens & looks like a S&W Shield 9mm

May the 4th be with you..

UltraFudd

No external safety 👎

That damn split trigger thingy 👎

Ambi slide lock 👍

Grip frame as thin as the slide 👍

No external hammer 👎

No removable plate for RMR 👎

Looks just like every other mini-nine on the market with limited redeeming and desirable features 🤬

Priced twice as much as the GLUCK, SAG, Kill-Tec, Springworks Armory, or Smite & Wastem 💵💰💵

Last edited:

Tailflash

But but but...it may come in Urban Gray, Desert Tan & Fugly Green 'limited editions'...

I see a certain feature that would indicate interchangeable grip back and side panels... +1

HK12Step

But but but...it may come in Urban Gray, Desert Tan & Fugly Green 'limited editions'...

I see a certain feature that would indicate interchangeable grip back and side panels... +1
I’d say backstrap yes but not side panels from the limited view:
0C5CCCF4-F4D8-49D2-B7FC-924C2D43EBEC.jpeg

Guyanaman1963

I dont know how I feel about that! I dont care for striker fired pistols. I want hammer fired, capacity, slim and compact.
I dont want a S&W, Glock, or Springfield CLONE.
Now HK is making Kel-Tecs???
Ill pass... there is still a couple of USP’s that I’m looking for!
M,

MMissile

As much as I didn't want to.....my hammer-fired Kimber, is as close as I could get to the pistol I desired. All the HK's are fat, and I'm not into the new German Glocks of late.

LEMming

I'll buy one just to do my part in keeping HK in business. ;)

That said, wants:
  • LEM (Joking, but one could dream of a single stack P30SK in LEM, even if it would be impractical!)
  • Paddle release
  • Not a fully-cocked striker (Part of the added safety of Glocks)
  • Firing pin safety placed closer towards the breech face (Like Glock, if striker breaks, less mass forward of the FPS to potentially strike primers)
  • Make it factory RDS-ready, or at least have a version that is
  • Reuse as many VP9/SK parts as possible so I don't have to stock so many different spare parts SKUs LOL
  • Offer a factory threaded barrel option
  • Don't use proprietary sight dovetail sizes.
  • A proper 3 finger-sized grip for size L hands would be awesome
  • Do a fake release on April 1 2022 in .25acp to work the "bad press is good press" angle (Hey, it would get people talking! LOL)

JordanR

Good gravy, just bring back the %%$#@&&^ effin P7M8 already. I don't want to hear about tooling and jigs and drawings and crap. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

with today's modern CNC equipment and CAD/CAM, a P7M8 would be less difficult to do now then when they did them originally. ( Not saying it would be "easy" by any means )

Christ almighty if the above isn't true, then why were they able to do it in the 80's and 90's with less capable machinery.

FIne, do a polymer lower for it if that makes it easier ( but with removable grips, need those Nills you know )

RANT OVER

MMissile

LOL....bean counters would never allow such things to happen. HK builds Glocks and AR's. 90% of the public want to spend no more than 500-bucks on a pistol, and 750 for a rifle. HK is learning to read the audience. I just dropped two old-school HK pistols at my FFL's place today. Mine are the only ones ever in his shop, as he can move 50-100+ times more price-point friendly product, in the same amount of time. They'll sit there, but eventually they all sell. No hassles, dickering, or dealing with cheap-asses.

Guyanaman1963

LOL....bean counters would never allow such things to happen. HK builds Glocks and AR's. 90% of the public want to spend no more than 500-bucks on a pistol, and 750 for a rifle. HK is learning to read the audience. I just dropped two old-school HK pistols at my FFL's place today. Mine are the only ones ever in his shop, as he can move 50-100+ times more price-point friendly product, in the same amount of time. They'll sit there, but eventually they all sell. No hassles, dickering, or dealing with cheap-asses.
Fact is... a LGS can make more, percentage wise, on a lower price point gun. Percentage wise, Kel-Teks, Bersa’s, Taurus etc, has a great ROI versus a LGS making $100.00 to $150.00 over cost on a $1k HK. Same profit $ but higher % point and they can sell more $500.00 guns than $1200 guns.... or $2k guns etc.
Not counting the $5000.00 SP5K’s of course... but you can also buy 6 S&W MP15’s for that amount if not more with a much better mark up.

As for HK reading the market? I think they are reading it in reverse.... sacrificing their current standing of Ferrari’s to gain a position in Fiestas! Maybe it will work for them... what do i know.... my knowledge of finance is obviously way below their standards.

M.