What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie from Western AZ

Hi all, I’m new from Lake Havasu City, AZ. I’ve owned several HKs over the years, but lately have been building my own. So far, I’ve successfully built 3 MP5 variants (MP5K, MP5S, and an MP5RS), and a 33 clone. I have yet to finish a 51, 53, and G3. I have most of the parts, but finding the time has been difficult.

Anyway, I hope to expand my knowledge of the 9x series platform here.

ENDER

Staff member
Hi all, I’m new from Lake Havasu City, AZ. I’ve owned several HKs over the years, but lately have been building my own. So far, I’ve successfully built 3 MP5 variants (MP5K, MP5S, and an MP5RS), and a 33 clone. I have yet to finish a 51, 53, and G3. I have most of the parts, but finding the time has been difficult.

Thanks for the introduction and welcome to the community. Make yourself at home :)

Guyanaman1963

Welcome Brother!!!!
saw this pics on your other post…. Very nice!
M.