What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Firearm General Discussion

Blackwing

It would be nice to have some of the stuff that instantly went to paid membership only access on the other site. For me, ammunition and ballistics. Accessories (HK mountable of course).

Specwar762

We're listening, can you give me an example of a thread that you would start there?
I’d probably open up a thread about car projects to talk about my 1981 F150 4x4 I’ve been working on. Or another thread about vintage radios. I’d imagine most of us have hobbies to talk about.

CIH8240

I’d probably open up a thread about car projects to talk about my 1981 F150 4x4 I’ve been working on. Or another thread about vintage radios. I’d imagine most of us have hobbies to talk about.
I could talk early 80’s Ford pickups, but to be honest I’d rather talk late 70’s Ford pickups because I have more experience with the late 70’s models but other than the body changes in 80 there are some similarities.

AGG

Staff member
This would be a good idea, but the forum list is getting long. ;)

Tony

copdoc

It would be interesting to see HK accessories as blackwing suggested. Add memorabilia and advertising. 20181022_195226.jpg

copdoc

👍 I think later it said "men and women" and the last version just said "some don't" HK was ahead of the times.

copdoc

Lol. I don't think I ever saw one with just "women don't" on it but you might want to call them and ask.

I had not noticed the change until somebody pointed it out years ago.

I remember a lady cop at ordnance show in 80s asking wt? Can't we buy them? I guess they paid attention.

AGG

Staff member
👍 I think later it said "men and women" and the last version just said "some don't" HK was ahead of the times.

The "real" HK mugs were made in England--- as shown on the bottom. ;)

Tony