What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norma has announced plans for a major U.S. investment, relocating their stateside operations to a new Georgia-based facility.

Norma has announced plans for a major U.S. investment, relocating their stateside operations to a new Georgia-based facility.

Norma Precision Ammunition, a subsidiary of the leading European ammunition manufacturer RUAG Ammotec, has established its U.S. headquarters, manufacturing site, and warehousing and distribution operations in Chatham County, GA.

“With their facilities in close proximity to the Port of Savannah – the top port for U.S. exports – and our highly-skilled pool of talent, I’m confident that RUAG Ammotec will be very pleased with their decision to invest in the Peach State,” said Georgia Governor Brian Kemp. “I’m grateful to Norma Precision Ammunition for their job-stimulating investments, and I look forward to seeing the opportunities this creates for hardworking Georgians in the region.”

“We are pleased to announce the official relocation of Norma Precision Ammunition to the Georgia Lowcountry,” said Paul Lemke, President of Norma Precision Ammunition. “The Savannah area offers a significant opportunity to expand our small arms ammunition manufacturing and distribution operations to meet growing customer demand and to better serve our partners in the small arms industry, while providing unmatched access to the world-class Port of Savannah.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Brad4065

Norma Precision Ammunition, a subsidiary of the leading European ammunition manufacturer RUAG Ammotec, has established its U.S. headquarters, manufacturing site, and warehousing and distribution operations in Chatham County, GA.

“With their facilities in close proximity to the Port of Savannah – the top port for U.S. exports – and our highly-skilled pool of talent, I’m confident that RUAG Ammotec will be very pleased with their decision to invest in the Peach State,” said Georgia Governor Brian Kemp. “I’m grateful to Norma Precision Ammunition for their job-stimulating investments, and I look forward to seeing the opportunities this creates for hardworking Georgians in the region.”

“We are pleased to announce the official relocation of Norma Precision Ammunition to the Georgia Lowcountry,” said Paul Lemke, President of Norma Precision Ammunition. “The Savannah area offers a significant opportunity to expand our small arms ammunition manufacturing and distribution operations to meet growing customer demand and to better serve our partners in the small arms industry, while providing unmatched access to the world-class Port of Savannah.”
Thank you for the heads up!!!! Following.

Cheers!!!!

D9M9TR9S

Yes, they’ve been here for some time now attending all machine gun and suppressor events. Can’t wait!!