What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official G36 Picture Thread

catinthefurnace

kFntmUgh.jpg

dRQw5GXh.jpg

T36 receiver, but every single other part, including barrel is German HK. I'm still waiting on a bipod I ordered from www.rksusa.net back in January. Ugh. They keep telling me they're still coming, and expected soon, but they have told me this several times throughout the year.

Last edited:

dirtyharriett

kFntmUgh.jpg

dRQw5GXh.jpg

T36 receiver, but every other part, including barrel is German HK. I'm still waiting on a bipod I ordered from www.rksusa.net back in January. Ugh. They keep telling me they're still coming, and expected soon, but they have told me this several times throughout the year.
Very nice E configuration...

dirtyharriett

Thanks! There's something about the E that calls to me.
Yeah I agree... I love all three configurations. I almost recently purchased a Tommy Built G36C pistol and was gonna convert it to an E with a German barrel and other German parts but with a new ban pending thought I better hold off to see how the dust settles before adding another baby to the fold.