What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official G36 Picture Thread

Tailflash

Dane, I haven't opened my 416 22LR yet. Will the stock and rail interchange with real IDZ stuff?

416 .22LR with IDZ stuff ? Like a square peg in a round hole. Now if you're talking about the Walther HK G36 .22LR ;) with IDZ stuff, it should work, but I haven't yet pounded out the stock roll pin; but the stock hinge point looks to be the same as a real G36. I just pulled off the forearm and put a G36 forearm with heat shield and it fit perfectly. As for the stock hinge pin, it is not a roll pin, but looks like a flat coil spring from a clock, but the diameter of the hole looks to be the same size.

Tailflash

I dld not like the idz stock , to short. Would be good for plate armor
Agree, plus the IDZ stuff adds significant weight to the platform. I'm thinking to swap out my IDZ forearm & concave stock on one of my RAL8000 G36Es. Got a regular RAL8000 G36E/HK243 handguard & stock years ago when Augustine Waffenteile was still in operation; albeit the handguard doesn't have a heatshield or points to attach rails...

Guyanaman1963

Agree, plus the IDZ stuff adds significant weight to the platform. I'm thinking to swap out my IDZ forearm & concave stock on one of my RAL8000 G36Es. Got a regular RAL8000 G36E/HK243 handguard & stock years ago when Augustine Waffenteile was still in operation; albeit the handguard doesn't have a heatshield or points to attach rails...
I didn’t think about the added weight... perhaps i need to rethink this.
M.