What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh, so this is where everyone went . . .

PJT

;-) Had no idea, except that suddenly all the way knowledgeable folks were gone, I feel like I am posting heads up deals to newbs/nobody, and the posts were missing a certain colorful letters/highlights/underlines . . . Then here I am today randomly searching the interwebs for an UZI, and see this site referenced on the uzitalk forum!

Gratuitous new HK pic, for proof someone didnt steal my identity, picked up an OD green last week. . .

81116AFB-31FC-42D8-9AA8-84E3312C2F2E.jpeg

Guyanaman1963

Welcome Brother, about dang time you got here! :cool:
Nice collection... how do you like the Olight? I heard mixed reviews but never owned one myself.
M.

AGG

Staff member
;-) Had no idea, except that suddenly all the way knowledgeable folks were gone, I feel like I am posting heads up deals to newbs/nobody, and the posts were missing a certain colorful letters/highlights/underlines . . . Then here I am today randomly searching the interwebs for an UZI, and see this site referenced on the uzitalk forum!

Gratuitous new HK pic, for proof someone didnt steal my identity, picked up an OD green last week. . .

Glad that you found us and decided to join--- excellent quartet. :)
The credible, HK knowledge base is here. ;)
Are you referring to me? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Reactions: PJT

PJT

Glad that you found us and decided to join--- excellent quartet. :)
The credible, HK knowledge base is here. ;)
Are you referring to me? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony
Of COURSE!!

PJT

Welcome Brother, about dang time you got here! :cool:
Nice collection... how do you like the Olight? I heard mixed reviews but never owned one myself.
M.
The benefit of that particular Olight- the Olight PL Mini Valkyrie (which is now discontinued) is that it is able to mount to the FS USP rail, without any adaptor. For some reason i just hate using an adaptor on the USP-puts the activation button to low for me. The Olight PL Mini Valkyrie fits on there perfectly and IMO actually looks similar in styling to the USP . . .
C19C10C5-FD3F-403B-BDCC-E56C473D9F3F.jpeg

AGG

Staff member
The benefit of that particular Olight- the Olight PL Mini Valkyrie (which is now discontinued) is that it is able to mount to the FS USP rail, without any adaptor. For some reason i just hate using an adaptor on the USP-puts the activation button to low for me. The Olight PL Mini Valkyrie fits on there perfectly and IMO actually looks similar in styling to the USP . . .

Awesome--- difficult to find lights/lasers that will mount directly to either. ;)

Tony

AutoLode

rarely on forums lately I found myself browsing classifieds on the antimatter HK site (to lament what I missed) and I saw the admin chastising some poor dude for chatting on a for sale thread and browbeating that it wasn't his first warning then I remembered to add"shop" to my URL lol

Guyanaman1963

rarely on forums lately I found myself browsing classifieds on the antimatter HK site (to lament what I missed) and I saw the admin chastising some poor dude for chatting on a for sale thread and browbeating that it wasn't his first warning then I remembered to add"shop" to my URL lol
😂 I saw that as well!!! I laughed because I was warned as well regarding commenting on WTS, even though it was a positive comment... I was told “ I appreciate your enthusiasm, but ...you cant comment on a WTS ” :oops: :oops: :oops:

Funny stuff right there!!!! 🤣:cool::cool:
M.

Guyanaman1963

that must be your "first warning" more lambasting to come lol
For that yeah... I stopped, I didnt want to get banned! :cool:
Other stuff that I disagreed with got a PM with Both HKPRO and SG at the same time, letting me know the deal! After that I kept my opinions to my self. I mean... I’m on the forum to learn, see what I can score, and learn some more all while having fun... not there to start conflicts after all!
When Tony called and told me about this site... I WAS IN!!! I became the FIRST PAID MEMBER!!! (y)(y)(y)

BTW: @ENDER @AGG Did I EVER mention that “I WAS THE FIRST PAIND MEMBER???” :cool::cool::cool:
I should have a special banner on my Avatar... but @ENDER wants to give me a “PINK” background!!! FUNNY GUY!!! :mad:
🤣😅🤣😅;)

Just playing guys!
M.

Last edited:

MSOGDAWG

I feel lately kinda this round and round feeling over there....maybe its....mmmmm.....how do I say it?

circling the drain....maybe?

Guyanaman1963

Yes the other site went to turd quick, ad money changed everything
You ain’t kidding about ad money, Lord helps the person that voices a concert about a ”ParticipatingVendor” of the site... forget the Mods, the members drank the Kool-Aid and circle like vultures!
Im not hating either @MSOGDAWG but man... its getting “Dark” over there.
M.

AGG

Staff member

None of those shenanigans here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony