What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oh, so this is where everyone went . . .

AGG

Staff member
😂 I saw that as well!!! I laughed because I was warned as well regarding commenting on WTS, even though it was a positive comment... I was told “ I appreciate your enthusiasm, but ...you cant comment on a WTS ” :oops: :oops: :oops:

Funny stuff right there!!!! 🤣:cool::cool:
M.
that must be your "first warning" more lambasting to come lol

Troublemakers. :giggle:

Tony

AGG

Staff member
For that yeah... I stopped, I didnt want to get banned! :cool:
Other stuff that I disagreed with got a PM with Both HKPRO and SG at the same time, letting me know the deal! After that I kept my opinions to my self. I mean... I’m on the forum to learn, see what I can score, and learn some more all while having fun... not there to start conflicts after all!
When Tony called and told me about this site... I WAS IN!!! I became the FIRST PAID MEMBER!!! (y)(y)(y)

BTW: @ENDER @AGG Did I EVER mention that “I WAS THE FIRST PAID MEMBER???” :cool::cool::cool:
I should have a special banner on my Avatar... but @ENDER wants to give me a “PINK” background!!! FUNNY GUY!!! :mad:
🤣😅🤣😅;)

Just playing guys!
M.

And we thank you very much. ;)
How about a gold trophy by your name? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

AGG

Staff member
You ain’t kidding about ad money, Lord helps the person that voices a concert about a ”ParticipatingVendor” of the site... forget the Mods, the members drank the Kool-Aid and circle like vultures!
Im not hating either @MSOGDAWG but man... its getting “Dark” over there.
M.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Attachments

• The Dark Side.gif
    The Dark Side.gif
    620.6 KB · Views: 0