What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old days...

MMissile

This is my best-friend thru Jr. and Sr. High School, and his 340/4-speed, 1969 Dart Swinger-340. It was all dark green, and he was just about ready for the repaint to white. This car was pretty quick. Just me, him, and the car. We lived for these things.

Me Keith Smith Dart.jpg

MMissile

Yup. Everything was fun and easy. We didn't think so, back then....but boy was it better.

Psifer

Contributing member
My first car was a Dodge Dart! However, it was a shitty 2013 that its only resemblance to Mopar was the badges on it. I envy you. Unfortunately, I'm young enough to where every phone call or text I ever made is sitting on some government database somewhere. It's bittersweet, all my knowledge and money has come from the internet yet I always yearn for the days without it.

ORL-LLC

^^^^^
Ha, I am SO GLAD there were NO Cell Phones, FaceButtBook, or any Social Media when I was growing up.
My 1st was a '56 F100 I put a '56 Chrysler 354 HEMI in.
Then a '67 Charger
Will have to look for pics or slides and convert them to digital