What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P2000 trigger help

Natestephens1

hello just purchased a v3 p2000 40 s&w. I was wondering if anyone had any trigger mods I could do to make it lighter or less play. I have been reading about v3 to v0 and gray guns, match triggers. I honestly just want the trigger pull to be a little lighter any suggestions help. In simplest form lol. Was also wondering if I could just add a light trigger return spring and firing pin block spring from a video I watched and if that would make it lighter. Thanks

Guyanaman1963

Welcome to the site!
I have a P2000sk 9mm That I really hated the trigger. I installed the GG SRT and now I love it. The double action pull is just that, but the trigger reset makes quite a bit of difference On each additional pull in SA.
M.

MrBones

I just upgraded my P2000 with the GG STR as well. Haven’t shot it yet but dry fire function feels fine. Nice consistent reset. Had a little trouble getting it back together cause the trigger axle creeped out about 1/16” and not sure if I messed up the sear flat spring. Once I figured it out all went back together easy. I’m so impressed with the 9 mm I have a 40 on order.

AGG

Staff member
I just upgraded my P2000 with the GG STR as well. Haven’t shot it yet but dry fire function feels fine. Nice consistent reset. Had a little trouble getting it back together cause the trigger axle creeped out about 1/16” and not sure if I messed up the sear flat spring. Once I figured it out all went back together easy. I’m so impressed with the 9 mm I have a 40 on order.

Thanks for the report--- congratulations on the incoming acquisition. ;)

Tony