What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P2000SK / P30LS - In need of a shoulder holster

Nra-Life-Member

(Just posted the same for the USP 45 compact)

For a P2000SK and a P30LS both 9mm one for each.

Looking for a horizontal carry pistol and vertical carry 2 magazine leather shoulder holster. Would like the option to carry the 20 round for the magazines.

Any suggestions?

jorayr97

I don't know anything about the seller but ran across this on ebay.

HK12Step

It doesn’t fit your parameter of vertical mag pouch so may be null and void, but Wright has the Maverick, you can get the rig with the holster of choice plus the additional 2 holsters you want. I’ve been impressed with every Wright Leather Works holster I’ve ever owned, I opt for the master collection add on….

Nra-Life-Member

Thanks for the Wright information. Are the swivels plastic or steel? I have a Cathy Enterprizes shoulder holster for a Sig that I really like - but they are out of business.

Last edited by a moderator:

NightFury

Looking for a horizontal carry pistol and vertical carry 2 magazine leather shoulder holster. Would like the option to carry the 20 round for the magazines.

Any suggestions?
Here is a fairly new sholder holster from Urban Carry. I have their Leather Lock holster OWB for my Kimber and I'm going to get he same holster for my new P30.
Skip to the end of the images gallery

LockLeather Shoulder Holster

LockLeather Shoulder Holster​

Brad4065

Any suggestions?
Here you go. Several to choose from, and can tell you from experience.....they last forever.
A little on the pricey side, but as they say.....buy once, cry once. I'm still using the same one
on daily carry that's got to be 10 years old...or more.

Cheers!!!!!

Guyanaman1963

Here you go. Several to choose from, and can tell you from experience.....they last forever.
A little on the pricey side, but as they say.....buy once, cry once. I'm still using the same one
on daily carry that's got to be 10 years old...or more.

Cheers!!!!!

I use a Galco Jackass rig, for my Kimber full size 1911, adjusted to ride a bit high. I find it very comfortable and easy to access. I cover it with a light baggy shirt… Florida summers are no joke, but its not really an issue with loose clothing for me.
In the cooler months, then a light jacket is frigging amazing and I forget I have it on.
M.