What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prayers for my #1 Son

Hk-USPC-40

Last night my oldest Son Jason's appendix burst & was rushed into emergency surgery @ Floyd Co Hospital
He survived but is in agony + they fixed a hernia he had as well
He's got a bad attitude & is a PITA to deal with normally
Now He's a hand full for the nurses & his girl friend
He tries to not take the meds & get up when not supposed too etc
Plus He's a smoker & hasn't had a cigarette in a day
I guess 2-3 more days in the hospital or more for him
Thanks to all you guys/gals for everything

Prayers Received
Gary

flybynt

My goodnes you have been through a lot as of late and I certainly do feel for you. The good thing is his condition is improving and he has a father who obviously loves and cares for him. Prayers, good thoughts and vibes headed your way!

Its only gonna get better from here!

AGG

Staff member
My goodnes you have been through a lot as of late and I certainly do feel for you. The good thing is his condition is improving and he has a father who obviously loves and cares for him. Prayers, good thoughts and vibes headed your way!

Its only gonna get better from here!

@Hk-USPC-40--- The Lord will never allow any of us to carry a cross that is too heavy to bear--- we must all have faith. ❤️

Tony

MMissile

Hope he heals well, and changes his apparent crappy attitude. Maybe some real pain and some time to reflect... will help.

Hk-USPC-40

He'll be just fine..
Stopped over to see them this evening & they where up to their same foolishness = Smoking & Drinking etc.?
I watched him drop on the couch hard, he's not in any pain ay all..
He'll use this as a reason to not work for several months..

Something Important is Indiana House Bill 1369 which I can't make heads nor tales out of..
I haven't gotten a carry permit since moving from Kentucky to Indiana..
KY Has Constitutional Carry BTW..
Indiana takes several things to go threw + paying the local & state police & a wait +fingerprints etc.. As much as a tax stamp guys.. = $200
Bill 1369 will eliminate that But it looks like it passed the house but was let to go over to the senate now who have stalled it
Had a guy tell me that If you can buy it you can carry it at a local gun store as of 6/1/21, I think He's full of $#!+ myself
I will continue to carry the S&W Shield 9mm 2.0 as I don't want loose one of my H&Ks & if I needed a firearm my or my families life could be on the line..
And Hey @Guyanaman 1963 I tried that Shield 9mm in that other Glock 26 Don Hume Holster clip holster & it fits perfectly except for the trigger guard shape
Better than the two holsters I have made for the S&W Shield.. Go Figure?
Gary/Hk

Guyanaman1963

He'll be just fine..
Stopped over to see them this evening & they where up to their same foolishness = Smoking & Drinking etc.?
I watched him drop on the couch hard, he's not in any pain ay all..
He'll use this as a reason to not work for several months..

Something Important is Indiana House Bill 1369 which I can't make heads nor tales out of..
I haven't gotten a carry permit since moving from Kentucky to Indiana..
KY Has Constitutional Carry BTW..
Indiana takes several things to go threw + paying the local & state police & a wait +fingerprints etc.. As much as a tax stamp guys.. = $200
Bill 1369 will eliminate that But it looks like it passed the house but was let to go over to the senate now who have stalled it
Had a guy tell me that If you can buy it you can carry it at a local gun store as of 6/1/21, I think He's full of $#!+ myself
I will continue to carry the S&W Shield 9mm 2.0 as I don't want loose one of my H&Ks & if I needed a firearm my or my families life could be on the line..
And Hey @Guyanaman 1963 I tried that Shield 9mm in that other Glock 26 Don Hume Holster clip holster & it fits perfectly except for the trigger guard shape
Better than the two holsters I have made for the S&W Shield.. Go Figure?
Gary/Hk
Awesome That it fit... mine are almost universal for the ones that I carry! Once my trigger is protect and I pull and reholster... I’m good to go.
M.

Hk-USPC-40

Yeah in fact it stay place with the clip & is easy to reholster etc much better than the two kydex holsters I have made for the S&W M&P Shield
Amazing Holsters for Dirt Cheap Too!! The G26 fit very tight in the same holster though..
Gary/Hk

Guyanaman1963

Yeah in fact it stay place with the clip & is easy to reholster etc much better than the two kydex holsters I have made for the S&W M&P Shield
Amazing Holsters for Dirt Cheap Too!! The G26 fit very tight in the same holster though..
Gary/Hk
The holster will give a bit... or at least mine did... but I have that holster since ‘04 05 maybe. Rub wax paper inside of it when carrying your G26 might help until the leather softens up a bit.
I really like leather holsters as I find them to be so much more comfortable.... yes, thats my age talking! 😂
M.

Hk-USPC-40

Me Too!! Leather is bye far the best holster material & easier on the guns finish too.. = WIN WIN!!
Now I have to try an get ahold of that #1 Son & His Girlfriend as Her disability check hits on the 3rd
He barrowed $150 from my #3 Son & within a few hours they will be broke.. = Crazy!!
Gotta strike while the Iron is HOT!!

Hk-USPC-40

Sold the Glock 26 BTW = Used it's funds to buy the Stainless USPc
It sold for more in 2020 than it was worth. It was a Gen 4 = Bought for $400 & Sold for $600.. :cool:
Frying Pan Finish 1.JPG

Hk-USPC-40

Glock used a Frying Pan Finish for a while with metal flakes in it..
That's what that one was, The skillet is a "The Rock"
Iron skillet will outlast it + give you Iron in you're diet

Hk-USPC-40

I melted my Glock.. HaHaHa
I know a guy who used to hide his guns in the oven while living in a trailer park
His mother visited once & pre heated the oven to bake him a cake
The rest is history

AGG

Staff member
I melted my Glock.. HaHaHa
I know a guy who used to hide his guns in the oven while living in a trailer park
His mother visited once & pre heated the oven to bake him a cake
The rest is history

A good waste of a throw-down. ;)

Tony