What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rarest Non-HK Accessory

AGG

Staff member
What is the rarest, non-HK accessory do you have? :)
I suppose that mine would be one of @ 10 experimental, 50-round drum magazines (1-10 on the front drum cover), made for the Stgw90 (will fit the pre-89 550/551 magazine well), and similar to this: ;)

Tony

MMissile

My best SIG contact offered me one of those, back in the day. I thought it was too crude for the money. LOL. I have no idea what one would be worth now.... He thought it was for the 540 weapon. It's definitely rare.....and so cool.

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
My best SIG contact offered me one of those, back in the day. I thought it was too crude for the money. LOL. I have no idea what one would be worth now.... He thought it was for the 540 weapon. It's definitely rare.....and so cool.

Gazillions. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you remember the number? ;)

Tony

MMissile

I made the smart move, and bought the 510 military scope/mount. It's the only known one in the USA. It ended up in a great home with another 510-4. The guy who bought mine [510-4], screwed up and wouldn't spring for the scope, and bought the Wohler [still very rare]. I sold it later for twice the amount. Sometimes, people don't want help.

SIG drum mags.jpgSIG drum mags 2.jpg

MMissile

The Swiss always tried everybody else's stuff, before making stuff for themselves. They'd take small and great ideas...and incorporate them into their stuff [and have the best]. I'll have to dig out some old stuff.
I have a new one of these. It's so cool, it lights up on an electric fence....

SIG Euckhorn AES M9 2.jpgSIG Euckhorn AES M9.jpgSIG Eickhorn AES M9 3.jpgSIG Eickhorn AES M9 4.jpg

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
I made the smart move, and bought the 510 military scope/mount. It's the only known one in the USA. It ended up in a great home with another 510-4. The guy who bought mine [510-4], screwed up and wouldn't spring for the scope, and bought the Wohler [still very rare]. I sold it later for twice the amount. Sometimes, people don't want help.

View attachment 748View attachment 749

Excellent pictures. :)
Do you remember the number on the front drum cover, or how many drums were made? ;)

Tony

MMissile

LOL.....Not really. That was decades ago, and I wasn't interested, but the number 15 keeps popping into my head. If SIG made or had it, so did my friend.
He hooked me up with #1, and other stuff as well. I'll ask him. We still talk.

Last edited:

MMissile

He doesn't remember exactly. He says 1 or 2, and 12. He also sold-off all but his personal stuff. We talk about cars, now. Not guns.

AGG

Staff member
He doesn't remember exactly. He says 1 or 2, and 12. He also sold-off all but his personal stuff. We talk about cars, now. Not guns.

Interesting--- PM to you. ;)

Tony

MMissile

How about a factory engraved SIG M9 bayonet? I got this decades ago, from Switzerland. SIG always tried other people's stuff.

SIG M9 2.jpgSIG M9 3.jpgSIG M9.jpg

Last edited: