What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: Is no one going to address the elephant in the room?????

Brad4065

Hey All:

Admittingly, I've been absent due to work and stupid sh$t.

However, is no one going to at least bring up the BS ban on mags and the devil guns?

I mean you/I/we ALL new it would find it's way when this clown got into office, but I mean come on man.

"I'm going to ban ""weapons of war"" because that's going fix the crazy." Serious Clark?
Just going on my, " I can't believe your that f$cking stupid to believe putting a ban on mags and guns
is going to do anything against someone who commits murder. OH BTW......murder is illegal. Do you
truly think putting a ban on firearms, is going to stop it? Nope.

Would LOVE to hear anyone/everyone's thoughts.

Cheers!!!!!

ghoulardi

yeah, it's already been brought up to the point of nauseum on many other gun boards with basically the same ol same ol point of view about it from the membership there. so asking the membership here what they think about it won't bring anything new to the discussion it'll be the same ol regurgitate response that you can read on various other gun boards

Last edited:

Lamont

Staff member
That and the fact that anyone over 40 is on like, version 12.0 SSDD....... Bought a case of PMAGS, not gonna get more excited about it.

It will help to remember that Gun Control is a progression, lets say it started in 1934 with NFA. The GCA 68 after MLK and Bobby Kennedy were killed earlier in the year. Always a "reason". "Do something". LOL, suckers. It has continued incrementally when it could until present, I personally lived through the Import Ban of 1989 that changed the landscape of military semi-auto's after all Bush 41's imaginary drive-by's with AUG's and Belgian FAL's, then the Ban from 1994 to 2004. It is not stopping at some time in the recent past, never to grow again. This is just "NEXT". We know this shit is all unconstitutional, (not that we even need a Constitution for it, this is just Freedom) but it's not unexpected. Remember how excited everyone was when Obama spent a week threatening "Executive Action, not "getting" how funny it was that he used that phrase, not knowing it was already taken and what for/about? These people are all fucking tone deaf....And then nothing, after talking all that jive....

They aren't getting shit out of this but moving the age from 18 to 21 "IF" and EVEN IF they get that it will be struck down by The Supreme's.

You know they are desperate when they have a fucking actor as the guest at a White House Press Conference to give you the good 'ol emotional appeal. They've been whispering in his ear that he could be Governor of Texas.....fuck him and his pink glasses.

HKshooter

*yawn*

I've been over it in my mind, yelling at the radio, and singing to the choir so many times since the sunset of 2004 I got nothing left. I've drawn my line in the sand and dare them to cross it. That's as worked up as I'm going to get about it anymore.

UltraFudd

I’m just tickled that every time this crap comes on the tv with “do something”, the little missus gives the tv more hell than I do.

For a woman with a masters degree in social work, I’m pleased that in almost fifty years together, she finally listened to me!

Bless her heart.

AGG

Staff member
Just increasing the value of collectible firearms--- pre-89 "assault-style" weapons. :giggle:

Tony

Brad4065

"Decline to Acquiesce to Your Request."

"Means no." ;-)
And yet we are in agreeance once again. I too "Declined to acquiesce your request".......
I've always been fond of that phrase. Hat tip to you!!!!!!

ETA: Because I f$cked up the phrase, and had to correct it. ADD got the best of me.

Last edited:

Brad4065

And now......"let's indict the guy that had gas at $1.89 a gallon, and booming economy
because he may run in 2024." You've got to be sh$ting me.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bueller, Bueller, Bueller???????? Anyone, anywone?????

Lamont

Staff member
"You will have nothing, and like it".

If you don't know who said that, or anything about him, you need to find out. More to follow.