What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: Just a suggestion.......

Brad4065

Hey Guys

Just a "suggestion", and not telling you how to run your business.

A lot of people are just into the HK416/HK417 series. Do you think a thread dedicated to that would generate interest?

Just a thought, and a "suggestion". Thank you again for putting this together!!!!!

Thoughts anyone?????

Cheers!!!!!!

Guyanaman1963

On other forums, it was frowned upon, but I think it makes it easier to have all the info in one place. If I search for hk 416, sometimes I have to go through pages of MP5 stuff to find the correct post. Makes it easier to just look at threads.

Mr.Maim

You could add a top level subform called HK416/HK417/MR556/MR762, then change the title of "HK Longarms Talk" to HK Roller Locked Talk

The problem with <cough> the other forum is that there was no differentiation between a pistol (USP, VP9, etc.) and an SP5 or SP5K which are also pistols, so everything just got randomed willy nilly basend on what the OP thought was the right category.

While we're at it: where is the USC/UMP going to go? Pistol caliber.

ENDER

Staff member
All great suggestions (most are already being considered) It's not perfect yet. The illuminati will pow-pow after the initial dust settles.

ArmyPilot12

Concur with having sub forums for specific models.

Having to search for something SP5 related on the other site was a pain in the keister because it might be in the pistol section, or the long gun section, or the NFA section.

AGG

Staff member
All great suggestions (most are already being considered) It's not perfect yet. The illuminati will pow-pow after the initial dust settles.

Under "HK Informational Forums":

HK G3/41/91/43/93/94/911/SR9/PSG1
HK SP89/SP5K/SP5K-PDW/SP5/MP5
HK MR556/HK416/MR762/HK417
HK USC/UMP (OR---- these 4 instead of HK Longarm Talk)
Mark 23/USP
HK45/P30/P2000/VP9
HK P7 Series
HK4
HK P9/P9S
VP70Z (OR---- these 6 instead of HK Sidearm Talk)
HK Hunting Rifles (standalone)
HK Shotguns (standalone)

Tony

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
The new sections have been added (big thanks to @ENDER)--- always open to suggestions to make the site better.

Tony

AGG

Staff member
Any chance of a separate section dedicated for Belt-Feds; 21/21e/23e/ek/etc.? Thx.

Good suggestion--- my thinking is to add "HK21/HK23" to the "HK Roller-Lock Longarms" section--- let me ruminate.

Tony

ENDER

Staff member
Good suggestion--- my thinking is to add "HK21/HK23" to the "HK Roller-Lock Longarms" section--- let me ruminate.

Tony
The informational section is getting a little long - that may be a better place to start.