What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RE: Price check homies!!!!!.....

Brad4065

Hey Guys:

First and foremost, before I get b$tch slapped.....NO I don't own one....yet, and I'm not selling if I do end up with it.

Secondly......what is the going rate for a full auto M16 10.4" .223. There are many variations, I'm just
trying to wrap my head around either "a good deal", or getting screwed. This is not my wheelhouse,
and would appreciate any input.

And no.....it's not HK.....it's more AR.

Cheers!!!!!! And thank you in advance.

31328fac

Hey Guys:

First and foremost, before I get b$tch slapped.....NO I don't own one....yet, and I'm not selling if I do end up with it.

Secondly......what is the going rate for a full auto M16 10.4" .223. There are many variations, I'm just
trying to wrap my head around either "a good deal", or getting screwed. This is not my wheelhouse,
and would appreciate any input.

And no.....it's not HK.....it's more AR.

Cheers!!!!!! And thank you in advance.
I am guessing not a colt or not a dias right? RR's used to be going 14-16k prices have gone up I would say if its decent shape anything under 20k would be a buy.......Olympic arms did a bunch

Brad4065

I am guessing not a colt or not a dias right? RR's used to be going 14-16k prices have gone up I would say if its decent shape anything under 20k would be a buy.......Olympic arms did a bunch
You are correct sir. It is an Olympic Arms 10.4". It does appear to be road hard and put up wet.
Thank you homie!!!!!!!

I aint seen anything under 23-25k lately.

Thank you too kind sir!!!! Things seem to be drying up in the Class III transferable world.
Cheers!!!!!
Prices will vary on different configurations: ;)

Tony
Thank you oh infinite world of wisdom!!!!!!!!!
Your help is always greatly appreciated as well!!!!

Cheers to you all!!!!!

If I can't swing it......I'll post it.
Right now, I think it's a lack of publicity. Regardless, if I end up with it or not,
I'll post it....and then you'll understand it.

Brad4065

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Update: It went for market price plus fees........ <sigh>

There just aren't any "good deals" to be had these days.

Oh well....back to "stringing the damn beads."

Cheers and thanks!!!!!!!