What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red dot

DoubleD126

What type of red dot would you put on a mp5? I was thinking a trijicon sro or possibly aimpoint Compm5 or I think they have a pro one for cheaper. I just don’t want it to look stupid and be too big. Any suggestions? Or what have you used?

ghoulardi

being the MP5 is a short range weapon up to no more then 50 ft, you don't need to put a scope on it.........you can easily hit what you are aiming at just using the iron sights, you don't need a scope on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wkw2288

What type of red dot would you put on a mp5? I was thinking a trijicon sro or possibly aimpoint Compm5 or I think they have a pro one for cheaper. I just don’t want it to look stupid and be too big. Any suggestions? Or what have you used?
What stock or brace do you plan on using? You could Google MP5's with red dots and see what setups you like and then ask more specific questions about red dots and RDS mounts.

AGG

Staff member
Welcome to the site--- keep us updated on what you get. :)

Tony