What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S&W M&P Shield .380 EZ 2.0

Hk-USPC-40

Went to the Pawn Shop Today with my youngest Son & there it was a used S&W M&P Shield 380EZ 2.0 & We scored it for $335.51 + 7% Tax = $359 OTD
biggrin.gif

He's been looking for one for a while now, He bought one about a year ago & then sold it making $100, One without the safety back then BTW.
Bad thing is it's under recall & will have to go back to S&W & only had one magazine & no box..
frown.gif

I just submitted the serial # to S&W & await the e-mail with the shipping label.. Got a Confirmation #
The Pawn also had a brand new one for $499.99
I figure He saved $165+ on the EZ there Today
Now I'm gonna need a LH holster for the 380EZ as He's a South Paw
My Son wanted the 380EZ because He has 300 rounds of 380 for his Body Guard & loved the way the EZ 2.0 felt to his hands..
I will swap the magazine release to LH or leave a note with the pistol for the S&W Armorer to do that for us.. = Very easy like a Glock..
Pistol was dirty when I took the pictures & needed oiling
Very little wear on this pistol but it has been fired some & carried..
I found the magazine spring in backwards as it would barely move the slide stop lever up too..
Bet it stove piped like that.. That's not the 1st time I've found a pistol like that used..

I think We did OK & don't think I could find one cheaper anywhere else..

He also bought a Bass Guitar there today as well..
What's Crazy about that is We owned this bass about a year ago & sold it to a good friend.. He must have Pawned it there? Kevin??
We sold it to Him for $400 & we bought it back today for $229 OTD.. It's a Rare Jackson Fretless JPB-7 & came with a nice leather strap & nice gig bag..
Serial #5 From 1995 NAAM Show Possibly the only factory fretless ever made & has a $50 set of flat wound strings on it.. = 950005
It needs a Pre Amp & I will fix it up for Him.. I wired it passive back before we sold it last year.. Sounds Amazing The M-Wha Sound.. Comfortably Numb..
Makes Me Happy when my Son finds goodies as He works hard & saves his money & takes his time & researches everything before He buys..
Need to score some SD 380 Ammo Critical Defense maybe at Bass Pro? The 300 He has is LAX FMJ..
Maybe a couple extra magazines or wait & get em at the gunshow or Bass Pro or Rural King..
Enjoy Everyone & Happy 4th of July Weekend.. 🇺🇸
Stay Safe
Gary/Hk
3 Smiths.JPG
380EZ W Safety.JPG
JacksonJPB7.jpg

Hk-USPC-40

Thanks AGG
The Pistol is pretty sweet too.. HaHa!!
My Wife & Son will be able to use it well.. Loads EZ & Racks EZ..
Should sell the fancy bodyguard = Useless 380 IMO..
Need some SD 380 ammo & might ride to Bass Pro or Rural King in a while
I'm going to send it back to S&W on the recall before ever loading it up..
Fantastic outside today 65 degrees cloudy & cool.. = SWEET!!
The Bass sound fantastic but needs a Pre-Amp.. M-Wha!! Fretless Bass..
Might go Maxwell's House of Music while in that area.. Old Buds from WAY Back = 50 years
The owner Groovy Marv used to play drums with my father in law in the 50s

Hk-USPC-40

These smaller lighter handguns are the bomb for carry & make me wish my two HKs where smaller & lighter..Safariland Pocket Holster.JPG
Picked up a Safariland Pocket Holster for the BG380 & it's in my pocket..
Needs a grip maybe a Hogue or Talon Galloway..

The 380EZ is under recall & is boxed up for a trip back to SAW

AGG

Staff member
These smaller lighter handguns are the bomb for carry & make me wish my two HKs where smaller & lighter..
Picked up a Safariland Pocket Holster for the BG380 & it's in my pocket..
Needs a grip maybe a Hogue or Talon Galloway..

The 380EZ is under recall & is boxed up for a trip back to SAW

Nice holster--- get an ankle holster, as well. ;)

Tony

Hk-USPC-40

Have an ankle rig somewhere in the basement for a J frame snub..?? Hmmm? HaHa!! Holster Box, All Gun Guys Have One..
I'm going to acquire a Hogue Slip On for the Bodyguard to help fill in some of the grip, It's really flat & when you work the DAO trigger it pulls to the left.
Been looking for a LH Holster for the 380 EZ for my Son & came across this IWB on eBay for $20 --> Smith & Wesson LH Holster for .380ez FREE Shipping!!!
It's amazing how easy this pistol is to rack & load.. We had another that we sold to make an extra $100 without the safety.. + I have 300 LAX .380s
I know that most of you all think these M&Ps are Turds, That's the Hk Way.. = Nothing Better than my $#!+
Carry my Shield 2.0 more than any other because of the size & weight.. The BodyGuard 380 in the pocket holster will see some use..
The NEW Hk might change that.. If Not a NRA Edition SIG P365 might have to appear..
Carried my Black USP40c today wearing an Hk Shirt & Hat..

JFYI The fretless bass is the Bomb ~~M-Wha~~
My Son must have 15-20 Guitars & Basses

S&W M&P Shield 2.0 380 EZ.JPGS&W M&P Bodyguard.jpgM&P Shield 2.0 3 Magazines.JPGHKs.JPG
S&W M&P Shield 380 EZ S&W M&P BodyGuard 380 S&W M&P Shield 2.0 9mm H&K USP Compacts 40 S&W