What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOLD REMOVED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad4065

Manofdusk

Where are you located? Would you mind to give me a shipping quote on 2 to zip 40509? Thanks!
Man, I just got off the phone with UPS and FedEx, UPS wants $241.00 and FedEx wants $265.00 to ship it from southwest Arkansas to Lexington KY! Sorry Bro, I had no idea ground shipping rates had gone up that much. I’ll remove my ad here. No one will want to pay as much for shipping as they pay for the product.

AGG

Staff member
Man, I just got off the phone with UPS and FedEx, UPS wants $241.00 and FedEx wants $265.00 to ship it from southwest Arkansas to Lexington KY! Sorry Bro, I had no idea ground shipping rates had gone up that much. I’ll remove my ad here. No one will want to pay as much for shipping as they pay for the product.

Don't remove the ad--- just change the heading to "local delivery only". ;)

Tony

Brad4065

That's CRAZY!!!!!

Is this what they refer to as "inflation"? Good luck sir!!!!

andrew1182

Damn. No worries. I was hoping you were right on your shipping estimates, LoL. Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.