What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So HKPro officially banned me LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
I got an email alerting me that a fellow member from HKPro wanting to discuss something with me a week ago. But since I have been super busy I did not have a chance to visit the forum to respond to his PM until today. Well, I couldn't log in because they officially banned me and the reason being "Poaching members to the other site." I could die of laughing.

Well, we've got one of their mods over here snooping around this forum and probably reporting back to his bosses. Actually, he's a Super Mod over there. I say we should ban him.

What say you? @AGG @ENDER @Lamont

HotelKilo

Behavior like that will probably bite them in the ass in the long run. It is a shame to see a once great site take the route they are taking now.

Guyanaman1963

Same here Pete! i was shocked as well when I found out you were not there either!
I value your advise and am glad you are here.
Question is… how does one “Poach” people? “ hey, I’m on this new site thats really good, come check it out” is that poaching?
So If I tell someone I’m here I could get banned over there? 😂
Good lord man…. People need to grow up… you cant poach people… they are free human beings… until the ATF gets involved that is! 😂

M.

Hk-USPC-40

Poaching Members?? 🍳

Poaching Law and Legal Definition. Poaching is illegal hunting, killing, capturing or taking of wildlife violating local or international wildlife conservation laws. This can occur in a number of ways. For example, illegal shooting or trapping of an animal from a private or public property amounts to poaching.

You should be ashamed of yourself @TooSixy
Mark26 is a Hk-USPC-40

Hk-USPC-40

What a way to shoot yourself right in the foot = Blow it Clean Off.. & Hop Around with one shoe
Then complain that shoes only come in pairs & you only need one.. What a Waste..
So Laser focused on Hk
For a long time my signature was Join Hk Pro Shop over there
How many Folks here came over from there? All of You..
That's Right..
Pouching is almost like saying you are harvesting organs or something = Killing Off Members

Eventually there will be no one left
Then What?
They still have all of you're content as well even after you DIE
Damn What's next for HkPro?
A S&W M&P Shield Plus from H&K
Single stack 6 round 45GAP micro pistol

Here I sit @ 2:00am running my five dogs out & have to be @ The Doctor 1st thing in the Moring the next town over @ 8:45
Should I just stay up all night?

I need something bad & am not sure YET what it is..
After my Twin Brother Jerry Passing 3/18/21
I NEED A FIX & Hk isn't providing it to me.. S&W Ruger Glock HELP ME
Maybe this new Nurse/Practitioner can write me a prescription for it
Insight? If I shared it with you it would be a felony.. Or require a $200 Tax Stamp

I too remember when HkPro started in 2000, I had three Heckler & Kochs back then = P7M8 USPC357 & USP45Tactical
We all came from The Cult of the P7 with Hydrogen Embrittled Hard Chromed Gas Retarded 9mm Pistols, Some where even 40 S&W = P7M10 with HUGE Heavy Slides..

Maybe another Revolver Then Hmmm.. 9mm 940 S&W
Oh wait Been there Done That.. (y)
942 940.jpg
I remember fitting a 9mm cylinder to a 642 creating a 942
Craig Spegel made me the grips

AGG

Staff member
I got an email alerting me that a fellow member from HKPro wanting to discuss something with me a week ago. But since I have been super busy I did not have a chance to visit the forum to respond to his PM until today. Well, I couldn't log in because they officially banned me and the reason being "Poaching members to the other site." I could die of laughing.

Well, we've got one of their mods over here snooping around this forum and probably reporting back to his bosses. Actually, he's a Super Mod over there. I say we should ban him.

What say you? @AGG @ENDER @Lamont

Just a matter of time--- you are home now. :giggle:

Tony

AGG

Staff member
Behavior like that will probably bite them in the ass in the long run. It is a shame to see a once great site take the route they are taking now.

Like D's, losing power = losing minds. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If HKP was better, then they should not have any worries. ;)

Tony

AGG

Staff member
I saw that yesterday and was extremely shocked, You and AGG pretty much made hkpr* for me. I cant understand what is going on . You are the man Pete and have been so helpful and never talked down to people asking stupid questions. You have my respect

Thanks for the kind words--- agreed on the character of @TooSixy. :)

Tony

AGG

Staff member
Same here Pete! i was shocked as well when I found out you were not there either!
I value your advise and am glad you are here.
Question is… how does one “Poach” people? “ hey, I’m on this new site thats really good, come check it out” is that poaching?
So If I tell someone I’m here I could get banned over there? 😂
Good lord man…. People need to grow up… you cant poach people… they are free human beings… until the ATF gets involved that is! 😂

M.

Poachin' Pete--- click below. :LOL:

Tony

Attachments

• Poacher.gif
    Poacher.gif
    957.3 KB · Views: 5

MMissile

LOL! I've been banned from several sites, from each of my hobbies. Big deal...... Lots of sites, and the hobbies were more fun before the internet. There's just too many people who acquire big-britches , once they get a keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.