What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some suggestions...

jmacken37

My interest is primarily in the "clone" HK market. I'd like to see the contract section made into a single clone section.
Also, I'd like to see Ghille and Dakota, et all here. It would be good to get them a vendor section.

Thanks!

AGG

Staff member
My interest is primarily in the "clone" HK market. I'd like to see the contract section made into a single clone section.
Also, I'd like to see Ghille and Dakota, et all here. It would be good to get them a vendor section.

Thanks!

Welcome, brudda.
Clone talk:

Reason there is no Vendor Section:

Ghilliebear (Jeff) is here:

Tony

ENDER

Staff member

Thanks!
Joe @ Dakota has been invited, has visited and will join at a time of his choosing.

jmacken37

Non-HK Firearms forum seems to be a pretty eclectic collection. I would still like to see an HK Clone Talk section. :)

AGG

Staff member
Non-HK Firearms forum seems to be a pretty eclectic collection. I would still like to see an HK Clone Talk section. :)

There is the Contract/Licensed Informational Forums also, though it and Non-HK Firearms Talk are not specifically named HK Clone Talk. :)
Are you saying that HK Clone Talk would be an easier thread to find? ;)

Tony