What's new

Somebody help me!!

MMissile

I was surfing on GB, and saw something that got my juices flowing....again. So, I purchased another suppressor. This is something I never anticipated, but have ordered all the parts for a custom 10/22 build. The wait, will be on the Ruger suppressed barrel/NFA-jail. All other parts are aftermarket. I haven't had a .22 rifle, since the law-suit 22-cal MP5 first came out.

1614034939836.png

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
I was surfing on GB, and saw something that got my juices flowing....again. So, I purchased another suppressor. This is something I never anticipated, but have ordered all the parts for a custom 10/22 build. The wait, will be on the Ruger suppressed barrel NFA-jail. All other parts are aftermarket. I haven't had a .22 rifle, since the law-suit 22-cal MP5 first came out.

View attachment 2170

Interesting. :unsure:

Tony

Hk-USPC-40

I have a nice boat paddle stock for a 10/22 in the dungeon..
I want my trigger group aluminum too..
The Ruger 10/22 is without a doubt the most fun rifle to plink with..
I want another..
s-l300.jpg

flybynt

I was surfing on GB, and saw something that got my juices flowing....again. So, I purchased another suppressor. This is something I never anticipated, but have ordered all the parts for a custom 10/22 build. The wait, will be on the Ruger suppressed barrel/NFA-jail. All other parts are aftermarket. I haven't had a .22 rifle, since the law-suit 22-cal MP5 first came out.

View attachment 2170
This would be even cooler if it could be had in a takedown configuration.