What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SP5L-MSG Old School Nostalgia for the Modern Era

corey8534

I'm new around here but I figured I would post a new "build" to get some feedback. I wanted an accurate 9mm host that was quite. While my MP5s are quiet a 16" barrel seems to help a bit more.

SP5L MSG.jpg

-Corey

Last edited by a moderator:

corey8534

Excellent "SP5L-SG1". ;)

Tony
Unfortunately, my single pin SG1 stock is currently committed to a HK33 SG1 so I had to use a MSG90 stock. Also, the SP5x won't accept an unmodified PSG1 group so I was forced to used the standard trigger group. It's still a fun very light weight gun that is awesome suppressed.

AGG

Staff member
Unfortunately, my single pin SG1 stock is currently committed to a HK33 SG1 so I had to use a MSG90 stock. Also, the SP5x won't accept an unmodified PSG1 group so I was forced to used the standard trigger group. It's still a fun very light weight gun that is awesome suppressed.

No worries--- still looks great. ;)
I was able to find the father and grandfather on Ancestry. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tony

Attachments

• HK94-SG1 Father.jpg
    HK94-SG1 Father.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 7
  • HK94-SG1 Grandfather.jpg
    HK94-SG1 Grandfather.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 7