What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

STICKY: STOLEN H&K P7 series

Lamont

Staff member
The following guns were stolen from me by Andreas Fink of Guenzburg Germany. We were in court for 5 years over the question of ownership, he lost, then lost again on appeal. He was ordered by the Judge in the case to safeguard the weapons and not to sell or otherwise dispose of them until the case had been decided. He did so anyway. He was ordered to surrender them all but these were missing. His lawyer admits that he sold them.

All these serial numbers will now be reported to ATF Imports Branch and the FBI as stolen firearms, to be entered on the Federal Registry of Stolen Firearms, along with all the extensive documentation and a complete copy of the courts orders and judgement.

Three of these guns are already known to have been imported and sold. (*) This situation is no different that the time Augustine stole a P9S Sport Target from me and sold it to Haslam here in the states. You can read elsewhere what happened.

P7M13 serial # 90549

P7M13 serial # 89363

P7M13 serial # 17- 93499*

P7M13 serial # 81722

P7M10 serial # 2715

P7K3 serial # 3066

P7K3 serial # 3118

As well:

CZ75 Short Rail serial #10715

CZ75 Short Rail serial # 14299

Walther PPK/s serial # 272302S

P9S SGIII serial # 408180*

P9S SGIII serial # 407593

P9S 7.65mm serial # 200208(*)

Guyanaman1963

Wow! I hope you get them back or get properly compensated for them.
What happened to Fink since he defied a court order? Did he get off Scott free?
M.

Lamont

Staff member
Wow! I hope you get them back or get properly compensated for them.
What happened to Fink since he defied a court order? Did he get off Scott free?
M.
Anything in the States is considered stolen. All these guns are prime candidates for importation and sale on the US market. The moment they hit US soil they are mine, legally speaking. Just like the P9S I referred to above, and elsewhere on the web.

Yet to be seen. Long term I seriously doubt it.

Last edited:

Lamont

Staff member
Basically, if the guns are not easily obtainable on the German market, (and then Fink has to buy them and turn them over) German prices no longer apply and the standard is what I would have received for the guns at sale in the USA. His only way out of this is to off himself.

My lawyer has suggested that he may own the house he lives in......;)

Nra-Life-Member

I really hope you receive your overdue compensation or at the very least your firearms back.

If all of your firearms were new and for the 3 that made it into the states were now used - I would not be too happy having them returned in that condition. You couldn't blame the buyer or the importer for the condition as I would bet they did their part in good faith (or am I wrong here).

Something like this would make me hesitant in purchasing anything but NIB from the Factory / Distributor with a history of ownership... I never would have thought something like this could happen - where now a buyer needs to worry about stolen property from overseas dealers / Importers.

Lamont

Staff member
The Importer and eventual buyer are blameless but unfortunately for any current owner, the US considers it to be stolen property. I've already done this with another gun a couple years back. It being here in the States already made it very easy, I had it back in 2 weeks. The owner gave it up rather than having it taken and being charged.

"I didn't know" doesn't mean you get to keep stolen property.

I actually don't think this will happen except as, and if I may phrase it this way, an "uniformed overreaction". Andreas Fink is not the harbinger of a new worry, he's an "outlier event". He was always going to go down for this. The German Justice System grinds slow, but it grinds fine in the end. None of these guns can now be easily sourced in Germany and an M13 now sells there for $3K+. He will either have all his own guns seized to pay the judgement, my lawyer suggests that possibly he loses his house. :happydance: The best part about the lack of ability to just go out and buy those guns presently on the domestic market is that then he is obliged to to pay me what we can show I would have sold all those for. Now. Not what they would have sold for in 2016-17, because the delay in him turning them over was due to his own malfeasance.

Last edited:

Guyanaman1963

The Importer and eventual buyer are blameless but unfortunately for any current owner, the US considers it to be stolen property. I've already done this with another gun a couple years back. It being here in the States already made it very easy, I had it back in 2 weeks. The owner gave it up rather than having it taken and being charged.

I actually don't think this will happen except as, and if I may phrase it this way, an "uniformed overreaction". Andreas Fink is not the harbinger of a new worry, he's an "outlier event". He was always going to go down for this. The German Justice System grinds slow, but it grinds fine in the end. None of these guns can now be easily sourced in Germany and an M13 now sells there for $3K+. He will either have all his own guns seized to pay the judgement, my lawyer suugests that possibly he loses his house. :happydance: The best part about the lack of ability to just go out and buy those guns presently on the domestic market is that then he is obliged to to pay me what we can show I would have sold all those for. Now. Not what they would have sold for in 2016-17, because the delay in him turning them over was due to his own malfeasance.
Put him thru the wringer! He deserves to pay for that crap!
Good luck to you brother!
M.

Brad4065

I actually don't think this will happen except as, and if I may phrase it this way, an "uniformed overreaction". Andreas Fink is not the harbinger of a new worry, he's an "outlier event". He was always going to go down for this. The German Justice System grinds slow, but it grinds fine in the end. None of these guns can now be easily sourced in Germany and an M13 now sells there for $3K+. He will either have all his own guns seized to pay the judgement, my lawyer suggests that possibly he loses his house. :happydance: The best part about the lack of ability to just go out and buy those guns presently on the domestic market is that then he is obliged to to pay me what we can show I would have sold all those for. Now. Not what they would have sold for in 2016-17, because the delay in him turning them over was due to his own malfeasance.
As said many times; "Ignorance is no excuse for the law......." Receiving stolen property, and in possession of said stolen property
is a punishable crime. They go to jail all the time over this matter.

I hope you recover everything. Good luck!!!!!!

Mp_Tx

So why did Fink have your guns if he was not the importer? You bought/paid for them in Germany, but he picked them up or the sellers shipped them to him? Curious how this overseas process works? Did you at least get to look him in the eye at tge trial?

Lamont

Staff member
So why did Fink have your guns if he was not the importer? You bought/paid for them in Germany, but he picked them up or the sellers shipped them to him? Curious how this overseas process works? Did you at least get to look him in the eye at the trial?
Fink was the exporter in Germany.

Mp_Tx

Fink was the exporter in Germany.
Got it. How did it work testifying in a German trial—I assume the trial was in German language? Did they translate your statements after every sentence? Must have been nerve wracking? Did he show any remorse? I am not sure if I would have not been able to keep from beating on him. You must have excellent self control!

Lamont

Staff member
Yes, German language of course, but with a court appointed translator for me. Pretty cool guy, originally from Italy. At the end of everything being laid out he asks me, "Of all the gun dealers in Germany, how did you come to find this one?"

Nerve wracking, no LOL. I've never had that problem thank God. Former 11B, "Just do it".

Absolutely not, in the world he lives in he is always right and the law means what he thinks or wants it to mean, not what anyone with an actual legal education tells him. He's been through four lawyers with this, the first two dumped him when they found out what was really going on. It's beyond the scope of this thread to list this guy's deficiencies. Never had any kids, never married, he and his older brother (in their 60's) live with their mother. The misery within those 4 walls makes you want to be elsewhere but like most such people if they know this they hide it well. Sort of.

It would have solved nothing and benefited only him. FWIW I'm actually fairly "calculating" about most stuff. I've never killed anyone yet even though I've run across some deserving characters, him among them. We're all gonna do an "exit interview" at some point.

Losing this case means he's on the hook for not only his legal bills and expenses but mine as well, in addition to now needing to replace those guns on the German market (He can't) or pay me present day USA prices. AND I get the guns back in the USA because "stolen property". As I mentioned, my lawyer wondered out loud if he owns the house he lives in. (He does).