What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suppressors delivered right to your house (legally)

ENDER

Staff member
Found this on my local Michigan gun forum. I like the idea of this. Any thoughts on this vendor or the process? Great prices on the Rugged Obsidian

Capitol Armory is an established FFL and has been operating in Texas since 2008. Recently, we expanded into additional states, which allows us to control the entire process from purchase to delivery. If we have a location in your state, we can sell you the silencer/NFA item, process your electronic Form 4 via eForms, and deliver the NFA item directly to your residence upon ATF approval. There are no middlemen or other FFLs involved, which means no transfer fees and a reduction in your wait time for approval! With Capitol Armory, you have us as your sole point of contact for our expertise, professional support, and knowledge of the industry. Our proprietary software streamlines the NFA filing process and allows us to submit your electronic Form 4 quickly and accurately.

If you are a customer in Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin, we have you covered from beginning to end. For all other states, don’t worry, we have FFLs pending and will be able to handle the entire process shortly.

If we are not yet in your state, we can hold off processing your order until our FFL is established, or we are happy to transfer it now to a local dealer of your choice. Simply select one from our list of thousands and we will e-file the transfer paperwork.

MSOGDAWG

Just had a guy at work who got his efile form 4 done in like 72 days and he then completed the rest of the paperwork with them and it was mailed right to him. Easy cheesy from what I observed.

Brad4065

Found this on my local Michigan gun forum. I like the idea of this. Any thoughts on this vendor or the process? Great prices on the Rugged Obsidian

Dude that is flipping AWESOME!!!!!

Talk about thinking out of the box in order to create new customers......
These guys are really moving the goal posts.

Congrats to them!!!!!!!! { @ENDER thanks for sharing!!}

Cheers!!!!!