What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too many forums in my opinion. Consolidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prez

I’m sure that ‘Hk Handguns’ and ‘Hk Rifles’ would be entirely sufficient without the granularity of individual ‘Hk VP70Z’ and ‘Hk 4’ forums, etc.

Mr.Maim

For those two specific models, I agree with @Prez

The lack of interest will find them rolled back into another subforum (P9?) soon enough.

Nehalem Man

I'm kinda with Prez on this one. K.I.S.S....

However, it's your forum. Do as you please.

-E-

Last edited:

MMissile

Everybody dislikes some of the models. I dislike P7's, and most all the pistols after the USP. I find the plastic rifles interesting, but don't know anything about them [nor care to], and I think the HK AR's are just silly. But, I'm not got gonna whine about others liking them.

AGG

Staff member
Everybody dislikes some of the models. I dislike P7's, and most all the pistols after the USP. I find the plastic rifles interesting, but don't know anything about them [nor care to], and I think the HK AR's are just silly. But, I'm not got gonna whine about others liking them.

Well said. ;)

Tony

Mr.Maim

Just don't be a snobby douchenozzle like the moderation team at that OTHER HK-related forum.

"douchenozzle"?

Well, I just found my first person to ignore on this forum.

Great second post

ENDER

Staff member
"douchenozzle"?

Well, I just found my first person to ignore on this forum.

Great second post
I don't think he was directing that at you. And think he was just editorializing on the current state of affairs on that other site. I didn't take offense.

Mr.Maim

I don't think he was directing that at you. And think he was just editorializing on the current state of affairs on that other site. I didn't take offense.

I did, and he is Ignored. If I want to see people use "douchenozzle" I can just go back to the GD at AR15.com

We can move on.

MMissile

I don't think you can have too much related info and inclusion on the site, along with free thinking and open expression about the hobby. Exclusion of related things, doesn't make the site better. The internet is the home of whiners and butt-hurt people. Let's be in the face of these sort of things. Don't like something?...express why in an adult/helpful manner, or keep your bias to yourself. Anyone that's determined to be offended, should forward this to the Empire.butthurt.jpg

Mr.Maim

🤔

So what are you saying? We should move HK4 and VP70z into the P9 subforum? LOL.

MMissile

Not my website. People can do as they please. I won't be offended or lose sleep.

bauerdb

Contributing member
Can you please make the Class 3 section higher? Like after the rifles. Thanks

AGG

Staff member
I don't think you can have too much related info and inclusion on the site, along with free thinking and open expression about the hobby. Exclusion of related things, doesn't make the site better. The internet is the home of whiners and butt-hurt people. Let's be in the face of these sort of things. Don't like something?...express why in an adult/helpful manner, or keep your bias to yourself. Anyone that's determined to be offended, should forward this to the Empire.View attachment 299

That "Report" is hilarious. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.