What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ump jig and hkro sucks!

xsefan

Contributing member
I just wanted to point out I have never violated any gun laws. I at at hkpro.com I got a temp ban for reasons not pointed out to me. Then on here I said they suck or are winny babies or the owner don't understand what owning pistol is, some thing along those lines. Now I am ban from the site. It did take me 3 weeks to bother going back to see. So ill start posting on here. Keep in mind I have never even had a Facebook or Instagram ban! Glad to have freedom of speech and not live in Ontario or whatever dictatorship that country is. Thanks for reading my rant. I'll be posting a ump jig for free rental soon. Contact me if you want to get on a list for it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114_165154_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230114_165154_Chrome.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 11

flybynt

sorry to hear that, I am a member here and at TOS, I hope you are able to resolve what ever cause your issue. If not, a lot of the same people are members here so much of the same knowledge base lives on here at proshop. I do also like the relaxed vibe here and not everything that makes a good community is about guns and this site allows much of that type of discussion.

Also this site weeds out a lot of the people and scammers who only use TOS site as a parts and sales forum by paid subscriptions for membership if you want to make WTS type posts.

xsefan

Contributing member
Yeah I have a hard time selling hk parts on forums just like I would have a hard time selling fal parts here. I have never had a problem on a forum before. I have a few buddies that said the moderators over there were on a power trip! Just to be realistic. Someone here went and told them I posted negative things about them . Anyway one with the gun fun!

AGG

Staff member
Welcome to the HKP ban club. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This site was created to address the deficiencies of HKP. ;)
Your conduct must be really egregious to get banned here. :giggle:

Tony

Attachments

• Village of the Banned.jpg
    Village of the Banned.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1