What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urban Grey Mark 23

GuntherRommel

Thanks. I did not see that, I actually kind of like it but says backorder at the top. Was hoping maybe it was something new

Tailflash

I actually like grey frames but perhaps a slightly darker grey would be better; this one is bordering on light blue. Some sand texture decal grips would dress that up, but with a frame that is just painted, I'd fear that if you ever removed the decal grips, the paint would come off with it. Perhaps nix the painted mag floor plates; they'll be the first casualty to show its true color.

Guyanaman1963

I actually like grey frames but perhaps a slightly darker grey would be better; this one is bordering on light blue. Some sand texture decal grips would dress that up, but with a frame that is just painted, I'd fear that if you ever removed the decal grips, the paint would come off with it. Perhaps nix the painted mag floor plates; they'll be the first casualty to show its true color.
I see more blue than grey. Its nice and all…. But not for me.
M.

Nra-Life-Member

Has not been a top 100 seller since 2019.. That alone is a hard pass.. but yes it's ugly..