What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

USP holster choice ?

MJ1

What do you use for this big old thing ?

nKLVXeH.jpg

waz0wski

Did the G-Code XST fit the 45? I know from reading that it fits the 9mm, I haven't seen anything specific on the 45.
whoops, I should've clarified those were both for 9mm - edited post
I believe the USP45 fullsize would fit but the G-Code kydex forms are tight, I'd email them to double check.

evort

Contributing member
whoops, I should've clarified those were both for 9mm - edited post
I believe the USP45 fullsize would fit but the G-Code kydex forms are tight, I'd email them to double check.
Thank you, I emailed G-Code a couple of weeks ago, no reply yet.

MJ1

I think I have found the style I want in this Lock Leather in tan.
6u3ID0B.jpg

mqGliix.jpg

I just seems a little sketchy when the say pick size 1 or size 2

63PGP

These are the holsters I have for my USP9c, USP9 and USP9 Expert:

For 3 Gun and range - I removed the additional retention because its just not required. Pistol snaps into the holster solid. Even the compact works really well in this holster. Love the RTI system.

Leather - Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro OWB / IWB - Rocky at Pure Kustom makes some outstanding holsters and they fit perfect day one and have done so for several years. They are treated in a way that makes the leather quite hard, much like a Kramer horsehide holster. Cost a bit but worth every penny.

Appendix Carry - Tier 1 Axis Slim - Bought this for a USP9C - but it now works for my USP9 fullsize too. If you want it to work with both ask them to make it open ended. Mine came as a closed ended holster even though all pictures at the time showed open ended and the two previous Axis Slim holsters for other pistols both came open ended. My Dremel corrected that issue. Its a great AIWB holster. Handles the full size pistol and remains remarkably concealed even with the Jet Funnel magwell and magazines. I don't use the Expert in this holster.

Hk-USPC-40

And a Couple more in the holster box for the USPc Leather Rules
Also have a Kydex Sig-tac paddle for the USPc too
Gould & Goodrich Pancake w Thumb break
Holsters (1).jpgHolsters (4).jpg
Don Hume IWB RH & LH
Holsters (2).jpgHolsters (3).jpg

Tightlines49

Did the G-Code XST fit the 45? I know from reading that it fits the 9mm, I haven't seen anything specific on the 45.
It is listed as fitting the .45.

I have the OSH (non level 2 retention). I believe it is and it fits both my USP45 and my USP45tac.

I have been trying to pick up a used one, I hate to pay $20 extra for multicam and pay for shipping too. It cuts in to my .45 ammo budget.

I will sack up as soon as I figure out a few other things to order to spread out the cost of postage.

RetropM

I occasionally carry my full-size USP45 in a CompTac Infidel but I also have a leather Galco concealable belt holster that I like for when I'm wearing a jacket.