What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waaaaaaazzzzzuuuuuuuuuuuppppp

AL903TX

So just sold a p2000sk to Guyanaman1963 and part of the deal was that I had to join hkproshop lol. Which hell I don't mind if I knew about this place I would've joined a long time ago, anyway a big shoutout and thank you to Guyanaman1963 im happy to be here. I heard this place is more "free" so I'm excited about that.

Guyanaman1963

So just sold a p2000sk to Guyanaman1963 and part of the deal was that I had to join hkproshop lol. Which hell I don't mind if I knew about this place I would've joined a long time ago, anyway a big shoutout and thank you to Guyanaman1963 im happy to be here. I heard this place is more "free" so I'm excited about that.
About dang time!!! I cant believe I had to buy your gun to get you here, but I’m glad you showed up! 😎😎😎
This is a really nice place with lots of familiar faces, so you will fit right in!!!
Take care brother and welcome to the site!!!!
M.

AL903TX

Lol thanks man excited to be here, im loving it already

AL903TX

Bahahaha better update that thread bro, I know I just marked sold on mine at hkpro.