What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well here I am.

Javier

Just freshly banned from HKPRO due to a remorsal buyer placing a SCAM posting on me. Followed up by another HKPRO member who happens to be here also stating that he had a "negative (shady) transaction" with me in the past on HKPRO. I believe he means the time he sold me an AIRSOFT G36 bipod and I complained.

Guyanaman1963

First of all welcome to the site.
Second, maybe you should not have started out your first post this way.
We try to stay drama free and treat each other with respect.
In any event, please enjoy the site!!!

Thanks,
M.

Javier

First of all welcome to the site.
Second, maybe you should not have started out your first post this way.
We try to stay drama free and treat each other with respect.
In any event, please enjoy the site!!!

Thanks,
M.
You mean to say there are no members here complaining about being banned over there and are now here?

Guyanaman1963

You mean to say there are no members here complaining about being banned over there and are now here?
Once again, drama free.
I wasn’t putting you down, and yes, we joke about it.... but we do not strike an accusatory tone. If I misread your intention then I apologize, but I am not planning to get into a debate with you. Enjoy yourself on the site, and Welcome again!
You will find the site filled with a lot of familiar faces and knowledge folks Who talk about any and everything, from HK’s to whats for dinner!
Enjoy yourself and glad to have you!
M.

AGG

Staff member
Just freshly banned from HKPRO due to a remorsal buyer placing a SCAM posting on me. Followed up by another HKPRO member who happens to be here also stating that he had a "negative (shady) transaction" with me in the past on HKPRO. I believe he means the time he sold me an AIRSOFT G36 bipod and I complained.

Welcome to the site. :)
Please refrain from animosity. ;)
Curious that you joined here right after being banned--- and not before. :unsure:

Tony

Guyanaman1963

Welcome to the site. :)
Please refrain from animosity. ;)
Curious that you joined here right after being banned--- and not before. :unsure:

Tony
Tony, I have read and re-read your post several times and cannot find anything wrong with any of the three sentences you wrote.
I would have to guess that some have an ulterior motive for joining.
M.

jorayr97

Tony, I have read and re-read your post several times and cannot find anything wrong with any of the three sentences you wrote.
I would have to guess that some have an ulterior motive for joining.
M.
I agree with you as well. When I read Tony's post I took it as why wait til you are banned to come over, come on over now.