What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well here I am.

MMissile

That's the problem with dealing in a virtual world. No meaningful consequence for behavior. Just keep moving along, to the next group of people who don't really know you. It could be easy to have a "scorched earth" mentality. Technology is taking the human out of beings.

Guyanaman1963

That's the problem with dealing in a virtual world. No meaningful consequence for behavior. Just keep moving along, to the next group of people who don't really know you. It could be easy to have a "scorched earth" mentality. Technology is taking the human out of beings.
True! People’s personalities change when behind the keyboard. The become Tier 1 operators, Delta Team operators ... total bad asses!!!! 😂
some live in a fantasy world and start to believe its real after a while... I have spoken to a lot of Tier operators , and total badasses.... on line! 😂
People need to just be people and respect each other while striving to be honest with themselves as well others!
when it comes to selling on line... well I learned something from @GuntherRommel a while back that raised the bar to new heights!!! He is a person to model behavior after!!! I will let him tell the story! 😂
M.

Guyanaman1963

It isn't just online. Society is being dumb-down, and taught to be anti-social. Humans are being morphed into drone bees/ worker ants.
Man!!! I’m with you!!! Society is being dumb down!
Im going to stop right here because my views about “who” is causing this and “why” will get me in serious trouble!!!:mad::mad::mad:
RIGHT on BROTHER, I’m WITH YOU!!!!!
M.

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
Folks, I have known Javier (Frank) for a number of years and have conversed with him numerous times in the past. He did not struck me as being one that I could not trust. There must be some explanation for what had happened as reported over there.

AGG

Staff member
Folks, I have known Javier (Frank) for a number of years and have conversed with him numerous times in the past. He did not struck me as being one that I could not trust. There must be some explanation for what had happened as reported over there.

Frank was sensitive about me revealing his ban over there, and quick register here. :unsure:
I was surprised about the posts over there. :rolleyes:

Tony

flybynt

@TooSixy if need be i could post up screenshots of call logs and text screenshots between Frank and myself as well as Joe at DT who did the assessment and work/refinish on the stocks. Between timelines on the calls, texts, his ban, and joining here It's obvious who has integrity and who dosen't.