What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you own outside of HK?

GmanVP9

I have a Walther PPS for summer/if Im wearing something super light

Sig P320 Legion. Mainly use it as a range gun, maybe one day ill compete

Building an Aero precision AR as well

how about ya'll

ENDER

Staff member
CZ Scorpion EVO Micro that I thought was cool at one time - I've never shot it. I also slapped together an AR in 300 so that I can hit zombies out over a couple hundred yards. Just in case.

WP_20161013_001.jpg

HK12Step

Sig, Kimber, Ruger, S&W, Browning, Winchester, Mossberg, Springfield, Bushmaster, Glock…off the top of my head, maybe some others, don’t remember. 😉🤷

MMissile

Not much really. Kimber, Vektor, Colt, Browning/SIG, Phoenix, Keltec, pistols. POF, SIG, and a couple Noveske/Vltor build rifles. I've gotten rid of most of my firearms. Really need to thin-out the HK herd some more.

Last edited:

ghoulardi

I have extensive collection of military surplus firearms, Garand, M1 cabine, M1903A3, Mosin-Nagant etc... and their military semi-auto clones..., sub-guns, ARs, AKs, TIGR SVD, FAL etc...... :)

copdoc

Thanks guys. It appears to be a one of and further decorated with some Canadian coins and U S McKinley commemerative 1/2 dollar. No name just a crown U proof mark. 16 ga half octagon half round very thin barrel.

I would not shoot it.

Is McKinley the one that said buy a shotgun? I 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣20210724_093343.jpg

Lumbergh

wIQHisk.jpg