What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What????? No Love for MKE?

Raygixxer89

I definitely will. Century has imported some awesome firearms over the decades. I am weary of firearms Century contracts unnamed builders to make.

I just hope the price Atlantic has will come down. At that price I would just buy an HK.
I would be worried about warranty work. Would you let Century touch your 2000+ dollar firearm for warranty work? I know I sure wouldn't! Plus, word through the grapevine is that there will be some aftermarket parts in these MP5 pistols. Don't know how truthful that is, but still.
At least Zenith had excellent customer service.

Klaus Von Richter

I would be worried about warranty work. Would you let Century touch your 2000+ dollar firearm for warranty work? I know I sure wouldn't! Plus, word through the grapevine is that there will be some aftermarket parts in these MP5 pistols. Don't know how truthful that is, but still.
At least Zenith had excellent customer service.
I agree, I wouldn’t let Century do any warranty work. I’d just do it myself. I have more faith in my builds than Century. But if it’s a sub $2k gun I’d definitely buy one.

DevilDog03

Contributing member
I have a couple years ago Zenith and the only issues I have had is flat nose feeding but I’ve been pleased with it.
Set up as A3 scored a Zenith stock and SBRd If you couldn’t get a real HK SP5 MP5 I think one would be more than happy to have one of these.
I did have an email exchange with Zenith the other day and the downside is they have hardly no parts for warranty work they cannot source parts from MKE so eventually this gun will be more HK than MKE.
So yeah I have some love for it.
A5A4901A-4C40-4363-8E42-88926B6122C0.jpeg
993021FA-7C1C-4578-BDFB-71A41AF52127.jpeg
C80B7740-81B1-4A15-B47A-1FB79C9AEAC2.jpeg

AGG

Staff member
I have a couple years ago Zenith and the only issues I have had is flat nose feeding but I’ve been pleased with it.
Set up as A3 scored a Zenith stock and SBRd If you couldn’t get a real HK SP5 MP5 I think one would be more than happy to have one of these.
I did have an email exchange with Zenith the other day and the downside is they have hardly no parts for warranty work they cannot source parts from MKE so eventually this gun will be more HK than MKE.

Very nice CQB and setup. ;)

Tony

UltraFudd

I got one of the second batch from Zenith, and had no QC issues. Shoots good, runs fine and may be a candidate for the binary group buy.

I wanted sort of an old school look on this one to complement my SP5K and SP5 SBR builds, so here it is:
66045D65-3BCD-4FEF-B7B4-E517237999AC.jpeg

AGG

Staff member
I got one of the second batch from Zenith, and had no QC issues. Shoots good, runs fine and may be a candidate for the binary group buy.

I wanted sort of an old school look on this one to complement my SP5K and SP5 SBR builds, so here it is:

Excellent--- I like the OD furniture and TPH. ;)

Tony

Guyanaman1963

View attachment 2656
View attachment 2657
View attachment 2658
That really looks nice. The lines are sharp and the set up looks mean!!! (y)
I would do it... one day, but then it will be way too expensive!😞
M