What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOUND Wilcox Nightstalker System with All Four Modes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sickboy

I am in the market for a Wilcox Nightstalker LAM preferable the 2nd gen. including the Beamer flashlight module (visible and IR), the So Smart laser module (visible laser & IR), with the Mark 23 Mount.

If you are in the Midwest (or really anywhere within a day's driving distance) I would prefer doing an in person transaction or escrow.com is also a possibility.

AGG

Staff member
Welcome to the site. :)
Here are the Part Numbers: ;)

Laser- VS (Part Number 168759801)
Laser- VS/IR (Part Number 168759802)
Laser- VS/IR; light- IR (Part Number 168759802)
Light- VS (Part Number 46875980?)
Light- VS/IR (Part Number 468759800)

Mark 23 mount (Part Number 638759800)

The most difficult part to find will be the mount. :sneaky:
If you find an item (or have any questions), please feel free to contact me to verify what you are looking at. :giggle:

Tony

Sickboy

Thank you for the part numbers! I haven't had any luck finding a VIS/IR combo. One came up on another forum (VIS only) with Mk23 Mount and there was one on eBay (VIS only) without a mount. I am still holding out hope that I will find one.

Edit: @AGG is there a difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2 Part Numbers?

Last edited:

AGG

Staff member
You will probably have to buy a combo (laser/mount or light/mount) just to get the mount--- standalone mounts are nearly impossible to find. :sneaky:
The best setup would be this--- no need for redundancy on the IR light: ;)

Laser- VS/IR; light- IR (Part Number 168759802)
Light- VS (Part Number 46875980?)

Tony

Sickboy

I am in the market for a Wilcox Nightstalker LAM preferable the 2nd gen. including the Beamer flashlight module (visible and IR), the So Smart laser module (visible laser & IR), with the Mark 23 Mount.

If you are in the Midwest (or really anywhere within a day's driving distance) I would prefer doing an in person transaction or escrow.com is also a possibility.

Bump, still looking. 🤪

Sickboy

Bumping and hoping I will find one before I die. 😅

Sickboy

Bump! I am a serious buyer that is willing to travel to complete the transaction in cash or other payment methods as well. I have cash in hand and do not need my wife's permission :ROFLMAO:

I am also willing to pay a finders fee to anyone that assists me in obtaining one.

Last edited:

Sickboy

Bump again... I am still in the market for a Wilcox Nightstalker LAM preferable the 2nd gen. including the Beamer flashlight module (visible and IR), the So Smart laser module (visible laser & IR), with the Mark 23 Mount. Overpaying for like new examples complete in the box!!!

I am willing to travel to do an in person transaction and I am also willing to pay a finders fee to anyone that assists me in obtaining one.

Status
Not open for further replies.