What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[WITHDRAWN] Brand-new HK53 Clone (SW93 Receiver)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
For sale is a HK53 Clone (built by Ghilliebear PCS) on a SW93 receiver. This gun is brand-new, has never been shot since built, and has all brand-new German parts except the barrel (RCM) and receiver (SW93). Tested by Ghilliebear for full-auto/semi-auto. The semi-auto 4-pos Navy ambi trigger pack is also brand new with these US-made parts for 922(r): trigger, hammer, and sear. Comes with a steel end cap and a correct HK53 handguard.

It comes with a like-new, steel HK 30-rd magazine and I will throw in a pair of brand-new MKE 30-rd magazines (pictured). The A3 stock (as pictured) is **NOT** included in the sale but will be available to purchase separately if interested. It is a US-made A3 stock and will count towards one (1) 922(r) part if you plan to SBR it down the road.

There are some very minor paint missing on the receiver due to fitting of a A3 stock (pictured).

Price is $3,700 including shipping to your FFL. I will accept Money Orders or Zelle. Please be sure that your FFL accepts shipment from a non-FFL individual. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN LEGALLY OWN THIS GUN WHERE YOU LIVE!!!

I am including a few photos of the gun in SBR form with the A3 stock for your viewing pleasure. This gun has since been removed from the SBR registry and is ready to ship as a pistol. If you want to SBR this gun, I believe you will need seven (7) US-made 922(r) parts. This gun comes ready with 5 US-made parts: barrel, receiver, trigger, hammer, and sear. The US-made A3 stock will count as another, if purchased separately.

o7Wi3c1.jpeg

47HMb68F.jpeg

YIJHO9.jpeg

qRdcz59xQg.jpeg

2cg9bi2.jpeg

XyNqfqTsanFi.jpeg

ZamNNLSu.jpeg

vWjh52VlaJ0.jpeg

hn72exRRyLu.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.