What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB Withdrawn - WTB USP Compact 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot in the dark here, but i find myself in the market for a special pistol, I already own a few others but for what this will become I need non SS. So below is the wish list.

1. Date Code after AE (due to internal redesigns) but not a date code that isn't on the Slide. BF date code is prefered but unsure of roll mark for that date.
2. low round count, or never really fired.
3. HK roll mark on slide, not laser etched.
4. Not tinkered with. I don't mind different sights or even enlarged mag release but any custom work is no go.
5. Not really interested in Gun Broker pricing.
6. Prefer very little cosmetic wear. It will get plenty of that with me.
7. DA/SA with Safety/Decocker only.

I am in the Central Florida area.

Last edited:

mesutozil

I'm quite certain that BF is a laser-etched year.

Quite a lot between AE and BF are laser-etched...I think CA has a rollmark+the markings still on the slide. CB is rollmarked but the beginning of the markings under the trigger guard, so I think CA might be your best bet at fitting your criteria.

Hope ya find one, if I see anything I will post.

TooSixy

Disabled/Inactive
3. HK roll mark on slide, not laser etched.
7. DA/SA with Safety only.
3. Not sure what the cut-off date was (before/after AF) but BI has engraved rollmark (but with different font). @AGG might know when the cut-off date was
7. That would make it a V5 or V6 (no decocking). Unless you want a factory V5/V6, I think it would be easier to find a stock V1 and swap out the detent plate.

7. That would make it a V5 or V6 (no decocking). Unless you want a factory V5/V6, I think it would be easier to find a stock V1 and swap out the detent plate.
Thank you, Im not sure where my head was last night, should have used V1 to avoid confusion. it has been edited. basically don't want any other trigger variant such as LEM.

AGG

Staff member
Not certain on the cutoff date--- the USP data is not that specific. ;)

Tony

Lamont

Staff member
There's a bit of a gap price wise between 9 and .40 in the "completed listings". A couple of .40's went in the $500 range. 9mm $300-$400 more. Might be worth buying a low mileage .40 and a conversion barrel. If you cared about .40 or .357 SIG at all. Just a thought.

There's a bit of a gap price wise between 9 and .40 in the "completed listings". A couple of .40's went in the $500 range. 9mm $300-$400 more. Might be worth buying a low mileage .40 and a conversion barrel. If you cared about .40 or .357 SIG at all. Just a thought.
Actually im the proud owner of a USPc .357 sig. and at risk of sounding prickish, i abhor the .40. .347 sig is my jam, love that round. But i like your thought sir. :)

ghoulardi

you are a couple weeks too late; I just sold a compact 9mm USP V1 that hit all your points, with date code of AG on the other HK board.......it's been on there since july of last year. but don't give up there will be others :)

Status
Not open for further replies.