What's new
HK Proshop : For the Heckler and Koch Enthusiast

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB WTB USP Expert Aftermarket .40 or 10mm Barrel

waz0wski

Last piece I need for my next 10mm USP build.

Looking for an aftermarket .40 Expert barrel I can ream to 10mm - Jarvis, RCM, EFK, IGB etc
OR if anyone from the Michaels Machines 10mm group buy has one of the .40 Expert profile 10mm barrels they want to part with, let me know.

waz0wski

Bump, still looking for an Expert-profile .40 or 10mm barrel

GuntherRommel

Might be as hard as finding the illusive USP .40 6" Sport barrel, I did find one eventually on ebay. I do see USP experts in .40 on GB now and then that go cheaper. Good luck to you

waz0wski

Might be as hard as finding the illusive USP .40 6" Sport barrel, I did find one eventually on ebay. I do see USP experts in .40 on GB now and then that go cheaper. Good luck to you

I've got a .40 expert assembled from my pile of USP parts, trying to avoid modifying the stock expert barrel - tried to ream a factory .40 barrel for 10mm and couldn't get it done cleanly, ended up with issues
Hoping to find one of the Michaels Machines 10mm expert barrels, but only a few were made. Seems like EFK & Jarvis .40 expert barrels were made in some quantity and are softer steel that's easier to ream/bore.

match/lem w/ polished internals, imm match weight, jetfunnel, hk45 mags - should be a good time in 10mm if I can find a barrel!
ZDWJzTx.jpeg

waz0wski

Bump, still looking for a MM 10mm or EFK/Jarvis .40 expert barrel